Caused me Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer3181824 on May 29, 2012

The more I took then it was more likely that I would have a leg cramp sometime during the night. Each time I stopped taking this the leg cramps would go away, and come back when I took too much.

can't tell much difference

Posted by Reviewer2521663 on Aug 06, 2011

Can't tell any real difference.

Tom H

Posted by Reviewer1307463 on Sep 08, 2010

I have tried these for two weeks and have not yet noticed any benifit but I was advised that it would take three weeks to notice a difference. These were recommended from a ballet dancer who swears by them.

For inflamation from rotator cuff tendon tear

Posted by Reviewer1248049 on Jul 08, 2010

I can't take NSAIDS so decided to try Boswellia. Seems to be helping -- not as much pain. Biggest negative: one of the capsules had a hole in it so the entire bottle of caps has a very unappetizing coating of the capsule contents.

Boswellin

Posted by Reviewer1933567 on Mar 15, 2009

It is too early to tell the results. I haven't had any trouble taking it so far.

Fair for the price

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Aug 14, 2008

Is not a very potent product. To see some results, I have to take like three two times a day.

Boswellin with Curcurmin

Posted by Reviewer2125450 on Jul 06, 2008

This did not give my dog the relief that Rimadyl does. We're now involved in a trial of Boswellin plus Rimadyl. My dog's problem isn't simple inflammation. He has a thorn-like point in the elbow joint; it is the end of a threaded rod that runs from shoulder to elbow. Nothing can be done about the "thorn"; I mainly have to decrease his food consumption and get weight off the leg. And work on pain control through meds.

Boswellia

Posted by Reviewer1951788 on Jan 15, 2008

Really does help with my joint pain. Also I do use this for Crohn's disease as scientific evidence shows Boswellia Herb Extract is a good natural anti- inflammatory.