This is worth trying!

Posted by Reviewer2057538 on Apr 01, 2008

I have sciatica and decided to try this to see if it would bring down the inflamation and pain. I wouldn't say that it completely got rid of the pain but I would say that it seems to make it much more tolerable. It did really help with stiffness and pain in my neck.

Relief from pain and inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2022501 on Aug 11, 2009

I have used this off and on for arthritis pain for a number of years. It works as well as Aleve for me without stomach problems.

Boswellin for nerve pain

Posted by Reviewer2636967 on Oct 17, 2007

I have a problem with nerve pain from an accident which mostly bothers me at night. Boswellin really helps to minimize it so I can sleep.

Good results

Posted by Reviewer1772042 on Feb 04, 2010

I notice definite improvement in hip joint discomfort.

*******

Posted by Reviewer1303510 on Nov 24, 2008

great product, i noticed that my joints improved in first week, also very good for digestive track. myght give u little heartburn... i take right after meal and don't get heartburns any more.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1038757 on Oct 27, 2007

This product has definitely reduced my joint pain, unlike other products I've tried. The only reason I've given it 4 stars instead of 5 is that it hasn't eliminated my pain entirely. But it has definitely made a difference!

Arthritis Help

Posted by Reviewer2156494 on Oct 10, 2007

I feel this product has helped with my arthritis...I am not having to take pain medicine and can walk better. The only negative I have is that the capsules are large and sometimes one leaks so that you get a hot taste when taking the capsule.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1759549 on Jun 23, 2011

I definitely notice a difference with my back when taking this and I know the tumeric in it has anti-cancer properties. The only issue I have is that it takes 4-6 of these pills a day to really make a difference for me. Keep in mind I'm about 300 + pounds so results may vary depending on your weight.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1965012 on Jun 11, 2012

Good product.

boswellia

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Mar 21, 2011

i think it needs afair wile to notice effects.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »