Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1965012 on Jun 11, 2012

Good product.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1759549 on Jun 23, 2011

I definitely notice a difference with my back when taking this and I know the tumeric in it has anti-cancer properties. The only issue I have is that it takes 4-6 of these pills a day to really make a difference for me. Keep in mind I'm about 300 + pounds so results may vary depending on your weight.

boswellia

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Mar 21, 2011

i think it needs afair wile to notice effects.

Works

Posted by username161 on Mar 02, 2011

Felt a difference, easier to get around. Service from iHerb brilliant as always.

not so sure yet

Posted by Reviewer2177434 on Nov 15, 2010

so far, I am not sure whether this is working, but I can't say it's not. Hopefully, with more usage I will see a difference.

Boswellin

Posted by ShelleyP on Jul 03, 2010

Using for arthritic/joint symptoms including problems with knees, low back, thumbs/wrists etc. Seems to be helping after about 3 weeks of use. Will report back after a longer period. Taking this product with sea cucumber and cetyl pure.

finally got it!

Posted by Reviewer2246884 on Jun 29, 2010

So far I am happy with the Boswellia. It took over a month for iHerb to have it in stock, but I think it was a NOW manufacture issue, not an iHerb issue, because once I received notice it was in, it was quickly shipped... I've noticed it is better to eat when you take the capsule since my stomach is sensitive.

got it for arthritis pain

Posted by Reviewer2831360 on Apr 06, 2010

I think it helps - I'm not taking the recommended amount because its a bit pricey but if I take 2 caps a day it works better than if I only take 1. I also want the turmeric - based on recent evidence that it helps prevent cancer. Again - I should probably be taking a stronger dose of this for the full effect. Not sure if I will buy it again - need to find something more economical but the product itself is good.

Good results

Posted by Reviewer1772042 on Feb 04, 2010

I notice definite improvement in hip joint discomfort.

Relief from pain and inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2022501 on Aug 11, 2009

I have used this off and on for arthritis pain for a number of years. It works as well as Aleve for me without stomach problems.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »