Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1965012 on Jun 11, 2012

Good product.

Caused me Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer3181824 on May 29, 2012

The more I took then it was more likely that I would have a leg cramp sometime during the night. Each time I stopped taking this the leg cramps would go away, and come back when I took too much.

kept me from having to take opiates

Posted by Reviewer3333563 on May 19, 2012

Love this product. It was the only medication i took after knee sugury. Two grams twice per day for two days and was able to start reducing dosage. No worries about side effects or addiction. Later i had a doctor insist that i go on a statin drug and a blood pressure medication. With only one week of this it had damaged the tissue holding my ribs together. The pain was excruciating. I couldn't put any pressure on the rib cage, even to lean back in a chair. For two nights i slept sitting straight up. About one oclock the second night i remembered i had some Boswellia left from my knee sugury. After taking a two gram dose of that my pain eased and i lay down and went to sleep. Following this i lived on Boswellia for approx. eighteen months while my ribs healed. I will not be without this product in my medicine cabinet. Purchased at Iherb.

Boswelia extract

Posted by Reviewer1619382 on May 13, 2012

This is an awesome product. It helps a great deal with my hip pain and when I run out I definitely know the difference. I use it in conjunction with white willow bark and it makes all the difference. I love now products and price. Will definitely continue to purchase.

Excellent Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1506253 on Mar 20, 2012

Combines the benefits of Boswelia with Capsicum

opinion

Posted by Reviewer3261100 on Nov 03, 2011

Yes this does relieve pain in your body

Works for Inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Oct 07, 2011

I find this works very well for the usual aches and pains I have from inflammation in my body. I have Crohn's and, of course, it is the precursor for many other nasties like arthritis and the like. This helps with the pains.

can't tell much difference

Posted by Reviewer2521663 on Aug 06, 2011

Can't tell any real difference.

San DIego USA

Posted by Reviewer1859055 on Jul 28, 2011

This really helped with the pain from bursitis. I cannot take OC pain relievers so I suffer through alot of painful health issues w/o taking anything. I can take this and I feel so much refief. I was able to do the stretches I was prescribed w/minimal pain. After a couple of months my bursitis is much better. I can work in the yard again.

Inflamation

Posted by Reviewer2911243 on Jun 30, 2011

Wether in my head or for real, this herb helps my back and my joints. It also seems to be helping my daughter's Ulcerative Colitis. I recomend that individuals read about the herb before taking it themselves.