Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1110084 on Mar 30, 2009

When I first tried this on the advice of my physician, I did not give it enough time to work. I only used it for 2 weeks. As my aches and pains continued, I decided to try it again for 3 months. After about a month or so I noticed the pains in my legs lessening as well as in other areas...., neck and arms. Boswellin does help a lot. I am feeling much better these days and continue to use it 3 times daily. The price and shipping service at IHerb are very good and I plan to keep with it.

Dont feel good without it

Posted by Reviewer2058274 on Mar 27, 2011

I have been taking this product for about10 years, have tried a few other brands but they didnt work as well. It keeps me free of my neruopathic pins and needles pain in my legs and feet. If I dont take it for 3-4 days the pain returnes. I love the fact that it is good for my liver and also as a slight sedataive effect at bedtime. The slight blood-thinning effect has never been a problem for me. This herb has good scientific documentation of its anti-inflamatory properties, what I don't understand is why more people dont know about & benefit from it.

Relief from pain and inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2022501 on Aug 11, 2009

I have used this off and on for arthritis pain for a number of years. It works as well as Aleve for me without stomach problems.

Treating hip dysplasia with inflammation in an elderly dog

Posted by Reviewer2426952 on Feb 15, 2008

This combination boswellin and cucurmin works to alleviate inflammation while prescription NSAIDs, glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM tried over the last 2 years have not worked. There are no apparent side effects.

Works Wonders!

Posted by Reviewer1392231 on Apr 07, 2010

I actually give this to my dog for his joints. He has had a bad knee that has been giving him trouble for a few years. I have tried every expensive "dog formulated" product for joints including glucosamine/chondroitin/msm, but none of it seemed to help. After doing some research I discovered that many times people AND dogs who have joint problems and DO NOT respond to glucosamine/chondroitin/msm supplementation DO respond to Boswellin....sure enough IT WORKS! I give him 1 capsule of this Boswellin and 1 capsule of Doctors Best Hyaluronic Acid every day and he is 95% better! He is sometimes stiff getting out of bed in the morning, but he can walk, run and play like he did when he was much younger. No more limping!

Helped my dog's arthritis

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on Aug 04, 2007

My samoyed has had arthritis pain in his back legs for a couple of years. The vet recommended glucosomin chondroiten and rimadyl but we did not see improvement. Within a week of taking Now Boswellin, our dog was moving much more freely. Yesterday he ran down stairs, something he could never have done before.

Now foods, Boswellin 250 mg

Posted by Reviewer1062456 on Sep 18, 2010

I bought this product for my dad that has been suffering from joint pain. He has been taking a fish oil and glucosamine with chondroitin already. He is very happy with the product. Pain is gone so I'm going to stick to this product.

Boswellin for nerve pain

Posted by Reviewer2636967 on Oct 17, 2007

I have a problem with nerve pain from an accident which mostly bothers me at night. Boswellin really helps to minimize it so I can sleep.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Apr 16, 2010

I have been taking for a couple months,and my chronic back inflammation has decreased greatly. Maybe its a coincidence but I find it seems to help when i eat red meat that used to cause alot of problems for me(red meat causes inflammation and lactic acid build up.

Use with 5-Loxin to finally solve inflammation problems

Posted by Reviewer1457137 on Feb 24, 2010

Yes, 2 of these Boswellin with Curcumin and 2 of the 5-Loxin three times daily actually works for my Bursitis flareups and for my neck inflammation. Finally, something that works! 5-Loxin is the most active Boswellic acid and seems to work better when taken with the whole Boswellin extract. The curcumin is also helpful. It also works with my 13 year old German Short Hair Pointer dog who has advanced arthritis, as if I put 2 of each (2 Boswellin with Curcumin and 2 5-Loxin) in a gob of peanut butter on a spoon, he readily gobbles them down and can then walk up and down the stairs without assistance. If I forget for a few days, he again can't make it unassisted. More proof in the pudding!