Now Foods, Boswellia Extract, 250 mg, 120 Veg Caps

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1110084 on Mar 30, 2009

When I first tried this on the advice of my physician, I did not give it enough time to work. I only used it for 2 weeks. As my aches and pains continued, I decided to try it again for 3 months. After about a month or so I noticed the pains in my legs lessening as well as in other areas...., neck and arms. Boswellin does help a lot. I am feeling much better these days and continue to use it 3 times daily. The price and shipping service at IHerb are very good and I plan to keep with it.

Relief from pain and inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2022501 on Aug 11, 2009

I have used this off and on for arthritis pain for a number of years. It works as well as Aleve for me without stomach problems.

Treating hip dysplasia with inflammation in an elderly dog

Posted by Reviewer2426952 on Feb 15, 2008

This combination boswellin and cucurmin works to alleviate inflammation while prescription NSAIDs, glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM tried over the last 2 years have not worked. There are no apparent side effects.

Helped my dog's arthritis

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on Aug 04, 2007

My samoyed has had arthritis pain in his back legs for a couple of years. The vet recommended glucosomin chondroiten and rimadyl but we did not see improvement. Within a week of taking Now Boswellin, our dog was moving much more freely. Yesterday he ran down stairs, something he could never have done before.

Works Wonders!

Posted by Reviewer1392231 on Apr 07, 2010

I actually give this to my dog for his joints. He has had a bad knee that has been giving him trouble for a few years. I have tried every expensive "dog formulated" product for joints including glucosamine/chondroitin/msm, but none of it seemed to help. After doing some research I discovered that many times people AND dogs who have joint problems and DO NOT respond to glucosamine/chondroitin/msm supplementation DO respond to Boswellin....sure enough IT WORKS! I give him 1 capsule of this Boswellin and 1 capsule of Doctors Best Hyaluronic Acid every day and he is 95% better! He is sometimes stiff getting out of bed in the morning, but he can walk, run and play like he did when he was much younger. No more limping!