Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1110084 on Mar 30, 2009

When I first tried this on the advice of my physician, I did not give it enough time to work. I only used it for 2 weeks. As my aches and pains continued, I decided to try it again for 3 months. After about a month or so I noticed the pains in my legs lessening as well as in other areas...., neck and arms. Boswellin does help a lot. I am feeling much better these days and continue to use it 3 times daily. The price and shipping service at IHerb are very good and I plan to keep with it.

Relief from pain and inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2022501 on Aug 11, 2009

I have used this off and on for arthritis pain for a number of years. It works as well as Aleve for me without stomach problems.

Treating hip dysplasia with inflammation in an elderly dog

Posted by Reviewer2426952 on Feb 15, 2008

This combination boswellin and cucurmin works to alleviate inflammation while prescription NSAIDs, glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM tried over the last 2 years have not worked. There are no apparent side effects.

Works Wonders!

Posted by Reviewer1392231 on Apr 07, 2010

I actually give this to my dog for his joints. He has had a bad knee that has been giving him trouble for a few years. I have tried every expensive "dog formulated" product for joints including glucosamine/chondroitin/msm, but none of it seemed to help. After doing some research I discovered that many times people AND dogs who have joint problems and DO NOT respond to glucosamine/chondroitin/msm supplementation DO respond to Boswellin....sure enough IT WORKS! I give him 1 capsule of this Boswellin and 1 capsule of Doctors Best Hyaluronic Acid every day and he is 95% better! He is sometimes stiff getting out of bed in the morning, but he can walk, run and play like he did when he was much younger. No more limping!

Dont feel good without it

Posted by Reviewer2058274 on Mar 27, 2011

I have been taking this product for about10 years, have tried a few other brands but they didnt work as well. It keeps me free of my neruopathic pins and needles pain in my legs and feet. If I dont take it for 3-4 days the pain returnes. I love the fact that it is good for my liver and also as a slight sedataive effect at bedtime. The slight blood-thinning effect has never been a problem for me. This herb has good scientific documentation of its anti-inflamatory properties, what I don't understand is why more people dont know about & benefit from it.