Use with 5-Loxin to finally solve inflammation problems

Posted by Reviewer1457137 on Feb 24, 2010

Yes, 2 of these Boswellin with Curcumin and 2 of the 5-Loxin three times daily actually works for my Bursitis flareups and for my neck inflammation. Finally, something that works! 5-Loxin is the most active Boswellic acid and seems to work better when taken with the whole Boswellin extract. The curcumin is also helpful. It also works with my 13 year old German Short Hair Pointer dog who has advanced arthritis, as if I put 2 of each (2 Boswellin with Curcumin and 2 5-Loxin) in a gob of peanut butter on a spoon, he readily gobbles them down and can then walk up and down the stairs without assistance. If I forget for a few days, he again can't make it unassisted. More proof in the pudding!

Now Foods, Boswellin, 250 mg, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Jul 07, 2010

I swear by this stuff! I really works to relieve aches and pain. Helps my arthritis tremendously and no side effects!

kept me from having to take opiates

Posted by Reviewer3333563 on May 19, 2012

Love this product. It was the only medication i took after knee sugury. Two grams twice per day for two days and was able to start reducing dosage. No worries about side effects or addiction. Later i had a doctor insist that i go on a statin drug and a blood pressure medication. With only one week of this it had damaged the tissue holding my ribs together. The pain was excruciating. I couldn't put any pressure on the rib cage, even to lean back in a chair. For two nights i slept sitting straight up. About one oclock the second night i remembered i had some Boswellia left from my knee sugury. After taking a two gram dose of that my pain eased and i lay down and went to sleep. Following this i lived on Boswellia for approx. eighteen months while my ribs healed. I will not be without this product in my medicine cabinet. Purchased at Iherb.

Good results

Posted by Reviewer1772042 on Feb 04, 2010

I notice definite improvement in hip joint discomfort.

*******

Posted by Reviewer1303510 on Nov 24, 2008

great product, i noticed that my joints improved in first week, also very good for digestive track. myght give u little heartburn... i take right after meal and don't get heartburns any more.

Extremely effective

Posted by Reviewer2919687 on Feb 05, 2007

Extremely effective for finger joint pain. The curcumin in this formula is an added plus-anti-inflammatory and a liver protector.

now foods boswellin with curcurmin

Posted by Reviewer3218388 on Jul 22, 2008

Help me a lot with my "clupfooth legs" do not need any antiinflamatorical medice- Very good! Some of my friend also use it with good result!

I'm gellin' with Boswellin

Posted by Reviewer1509938 on Nov 02, 2009

I ordered Boswellin for arthritis which has caused my thumbs to swell so much that I could not bend the left one. In just a few weeks I have noticed less swelling and pain and am able to bend my left thumb. I'm also sleeping better!

Works for Inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Oct 07, 2011

I find this works very well for the usual aches and pains I have from inflammation in my body. I have Crohn's and, of course, it is the precursor for many other nasties like arthritis and the like. This helps with the pains.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1038757 on Oct 27, 2007

This product has definitely reduced my joint pain, unlike other products I've tried. The only reason I've given it 4 stars instead of 5 is that it hasn't eliminated my pain entirely. But it has definitely made a difference!