July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Boswellia Extract, Extra Strength, 600 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Work Well

Posted by Jblondie on Aug 23, 2011

I take this for inflammation and pain. I have been taking high doses of ibuprofen everyday for several years now and wanted to find something natural to take. This product works well enough I don't have to take ibuprofen on a regular basis anymore. I do take 6 a day to get effective results.

Boswellia

Posted by Reviewer3179448 on Apr 06, 2011

It has helped a lot! Thank you!! I take Boswellia for my Ulcerative Colitis symptoms. It really seems to help with the joint pain that I experience with this condition, as well as not flaring as often or as hard as when I don't take it. LOVE this herb!!

Totally Satisfied!

Posted by Reviewer1205405 on Aug 30, 2012

The product I ordered (Boswellia Extract)arrived promptly. It works perfectly as a remedy for my asthma from allergies. I highly recommend it to everyone for complete relief from the same! It causes no side effects and the extra strength veggie caps of 600 mg per capsule reduces the need to take many capsules each day. I take one in the morning and 2 in the evening which allows me to breathe normally and sleep well! Thanks a million! Will re-order for next summer.

Very good natural product

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jan 02, 2012

Have found this a very good product for joints. Thank you iherb.

Nothing

Posted by PinkOveralls on May 14, 2012

I ordered this on the advice on my massage therapist. I hoped it would help with osteoarthritis, but I haven't had any results after one entire bottle. Maybe another brand works better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »