well worth the horrible flavor

Posted by Reviewer2140122 on Sep 24, 2009

I've been using bcaa for almost one month and the difference that I am seeing in my body is amazing. I have lost 6 lbs total not much but I fit into a smaller pants size already and everyone sees it. I gave it four stars because it taste horrible.

Pretty good, great price

Posted by Reviewer2023133 on Nov 07, 2008

I have better recovery since I started taking this (I also take Creatine Surge). I give it 4 stars because it just does not like to dissolve in water. It tastes pretty awful. My work around for the dissolving problem is just to take a spoonful and chase it with water. If you are fast enough, no bitter taste. I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

Positives outweigh the negatives

Posted by Reviewer2595528 on Feb 14, 2009

Powder doesn't mix that well in water nor does it taste particularly good but overall I think this is a decent product. The powder form is much easier than consuming BCAA tablets throughout a training session therefore would continue with this product.

A good buy

Posted by Reviewer1511504 on Apr 14, 2010

The price is very affordable and it doesn't taste that bad (a bit bitter though). I would give it five stars if it would mix better with water.

Great for me

Posted by Reviewer2130849 on Nov 28, 2011

For my particular needs, this works well, better than I had thought. It helps me sleep.

Amino Acid

Posted by Reviewer2789532 on Jan 12, 2012

This powder does not mix easy at all, capsules might be better.

Good BCAA

Posted by Reviewer1496226 on Feb 27, 2012

Good product, but terrible taste!

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Not bad

good

Posted by Reviewer1267518 on Dec 08, 2010

good

ok

Posted by Reviewer1336201 on Mar 16, 2010

I take these prior and after a workout. Can't say of the benefits yet, but at least the taste is strong:)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »