Now BCAA

Posted by Reviewer1159105 on Nov 25, 2008

my husband takes these to help with effects from hep c...they work...great value

Now Foods, Branched Chain Amino Acids,

Posted by Reviewer3312736 on Oct 01, 2008

They really give you more energy! You don't have to take as many as they tell you.

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer3245447 on Jul 17, 2008

Not as cheap as powder, but easier to take and no mess.

Now Foods, Branchded Chain Amino Acid

Posted by Reviewer2695498 on Jun 03, 2010

I love this product

Normal for it's price

Posted by Reviewer2478193 on Jul 25, 2011

Not the best amount of BCAA per serving-in fact you'll need 1.5x more each time.

My husband loves it

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014

My husband loves it Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

A work in progress...

Posted by 4676505815912934872 on Apr 15, 2014

I have only had this for a month or so now and have been using on a fairly regular basis (especially the morning after workouts). The only thing I find quite frustrating with it is the daily amount recommended. It is up to 4 pills in one sitting (and 1-2 times a day) which seems like a lot (considering they are the size of horsepills). I am not sure of how effective it is, yet, so I can't speak for that, though I have noticed a bit of a change in the amount of energy I have during my workouts.

Mejora el rendimiento y recuperación muscular

Posted by 4986061986473625769 on Jun 21, 2014

Un producto que realmente se nota si se toma pre y post entreno siempre, pero a la dosis que indica, 3 cápsulas. Con menos de eso es difícil notar nada, así que no vale la pena escatimar. Tomar 3 comprimidos antes y 3 después de entrenar, y así tendrás para 20 entrenos ya que vienen 120 cápsulas. La calidad buena, facil de tragar y sin efectos secundarios.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2158129 on Feb 15, 2015

Nice blend of amino acids. Great for energy and my skin looks great. Husband takes this just prior to work-out and loves it.