Posted by Reviewer1499855 on Apr 21, 2009

I am very impressed with your product and your company. I ordered the broccoli seeds after reading the benefits of sprouts in several articles and news reports. I have often felt ordering anything online is a gamble and this one paid off. The order arrived before the scheduled due date and the sprouts are amazing. I will be ordering many more products and recommending your company to others.

Nice price.

Posted by Reviewer2045416 on Apr 25, 2010

Broccoli is growing and taste wonderfull.

I like these. sprout seed a lot.

Posted by Reviewer2986614 on Jan 17, 2012

I initially made a mistake of mixing this product with some very old seeds. The older seeds had a very low percentage of sprouts. Then there were these other seeds that grew like crazy (that was your Broccoli seeds). Your broccoli seed grew well and tasted very good. My grand children also grew some of them and really enjoyed them on sandwiches in the place of standard lettuce. I will order more of this product.

Nice sprouts..................

Posted by Reviewer1177508 on Jan 22, 2008

High germination rate and really nice sprouts!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Now Foods, Broccoli Seeds, 4 oz (113 g)]

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Dec 10, 2010

I put them in my sprouter and made sprouts for salad! great source of sulforfane!

Germination depends

Posted by Reviewer1846130 on May 14, 2012

It's a good price, I had bought two bottles in different times. First one had about 2/3 germination, second bottle was much better, only about 10% did not germinate from the beginning, but part of them germinated one-three days later than other seeds. I like the quality of the seeds overall. I used them also to plant in our garden - fun for my daughter.

basic

Posted by Reviewer1724287 on Mar 02, 2009

excellent, speedy service. former local supplier called and told us they had finally gotten ther shipment in; but we told them we had already gotten product elsewhere.

outstanding value

Posted by Reviewer1482533 on May 28, 2011

great broccoli sprouts, good germination, truly delicious in soups (add just before serving like a condiment so they stay fresh and raw). amazing bargain, 4 oz under $5, best price anywhere for broccoli seeds, they are fresh and wholesome too. thank you Now Foods, and thank you iHerb!

Seeds for broccoli sprouts

Posted by Reviewer1602570 on Feb 06, 2012

Broccoli sprouts are very healthy - but impossible for me to find in the rural area where I live. Also had trouble finding the seeds - until I checked out the iHerb site. And the prices are fantastic. I'm not going anywhere else! Beats driving 45 min. to a store and paying more money on top of it!!

Broccoli Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2263112 on Feb 13, 2012

Good price, used them for sprouting and they sprouted well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »