Digestion and inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3230061 on May 08, 2008

I started taking this for digestion support after gallbladder removal. After researching it more I discovered there was a reason my knee and foot pain went away. It also helps with inflammation. I had terrible scar tissue pain from repeated abdominal surgeries and it is gone as well. Like a miracle drug. Honestly.

Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer3147732 on Oct 11, 2007

This product is awesome! I had asthma issues back in January 07. I started using Bromelain and must say it has my asthma in check. Cannot express how much bromelain has helped me out.

Now Foods Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer3131583 on Jan 09, 2009

Went to a nutritionist who started me on this first thing in the AM and PM before bed (on an empty stomach). Really has made a huge difference in my body's ability to digest foods and inflammation in the body. I swear by this now!!

Seems to help!

Posted by Reviewer1534440 on Feb 22, 2010

I purchased this product because I have a very painful Bursitus in my left shoulder (awaiting surgery). It was to the point that I was not sleeping at night, I was taking Vicodin, Advil, Excedirin, Tylenol... you name it! I started taking these supplements because I read that Bromelain can help with inflamed tissue in the joints. It has made a HUGE difference, and I am so relieved not be taking pain killers all day long!

Great Product and Price

Posted by Reviewer1600723 on Mar 06, 2008

2400GDU bromelain from NOW is potent! Great price and product, as usual (great job NOW). Good for digestion of proteins/meals, as as a systemic enzyme on empty stomach for inflammation, and also with supplements and herbs for increased bio-availability.

Another Quality Product from Now

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Mar 12, 2008

Bromelain is such a great enzyme. It works for inflammation as well as for digestion. I take it on an empty stomach for joint pain. I take one a day unless I have more pain than usual and then I take it about 3 times a day. It does not have any of the side effects of NSAIDs or acetaminaphen.

good for flu and helps with absorption of other supplements

Posted by Reviewer2116014 on Aug 12, 2009

I always keep a supply of this on hand because it has the highest potency of bromelain and when used with Vitamin C and Quercitin, it helps combat the flu. As a proteolytic enzyme, bromelain digests protein and viruses contain protein so this enzyme helps to lessen the viral load so that the immune system can do its job better. I also use bromelain with other difficult-to-absorb supplements like Quercitin and Curcumin because it is supposed to help with absorption.

Good for inflammation and thinning the blood

Posted by Reviewer1457137 on Oct 20, 2008

I use it to help keep blood pressure down, as bromelain also thins the blood, making it easier to pump. This and magnesium (with Betain HCL to help absorbion) seems to work nicely.

Anti-Inflammatory

Posted by 4984163340875233311 on Jan 25, 2013

I take these on an empty stomach whenever I have problems with inflammation, such as tendonitis or a sinus infection. No matter how long the condition has persisted bromelain resolves it rapidly.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer1351741 on Apr 18, 2008

Now foods-Bromelain is a high quality product. I've tried other brands and in my opinion they don't compare. I'm very satisfied with this product.