Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Feb 27, 2009

Good price. Take for inflammation and blood thinning. use before a meal if this is purpose.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2277351 on May 28, 2010

I use Bromelain and HCL digestive enzymes suggested from my naturopath. Digestion is so important. The ant-acids the drug company sells are so wrong. We need help with digestion not cut back on the stomach acid like these drugs do.

good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer3031103 on Jan 11, 2009

I use bromelain for cancer prevention under the advice of my doctor. This is a good brand at a good price.

Excellent Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer1055349 on Feb 03, 2009

Very good quality product, reasonably priced. I take it with Quercetin 1/2 hour before meals. Helps digestion, and with seasonal allergies.

Bromelain Now

Posted by Reviewer1037154 on May 06, 2009

Great for inflammation

Now - Bromelain 2400 GDU 500mg v-caps

Posted by Reviewer1472988 on Mar 10, 2012

I suffer from debilitating chronic elbow pain from guitar playing, and after taking bromelain in conjunction with turmeric the pain eased immediately. After taking just one a day for three days my joint function was vastly improved. I continue to use both daily for maintenance & rarely have breakthrough pain. My wife uses this bromelain along with white willow bark & it has controlled her chronic plantar pain. Highly recommended.

Effective Enzymes!

Posted by Reviewer2693711 on Mar 31, 2010

I have tried other bromelain enzymes and always come back to this one! I can FEEL the difference when I use it!!!

Now Foods, Bromelain 2400 GDU/g, 500 mg, 60 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2515116 on Dec 04, 2010

good value for the price i paid AC, arrived as expected. I take it for better digestion because i take nexium daily. I can't comment on the potency or effectiveness of this product, yet. I've tried other brands 400GDU which seemed to work for me so i wanted to switch to 2400GDU.

[Now Foods, Bromelain 2400 GDU/g, 500 mg, 60 Vcaps]

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Dec 10, 2010

This really helps with digestion and joint pain! Great stuff!

Terrific

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Sep 19, 2011

Great for digestion, allergies and inflammatory responses. Will continue buying.