Smells nice, works!

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

Good travel size too.

Much milder smell than most bug sprays, and actually works!

Posted by 5722811239183954417 on Dec 01, 2014

I live in Hong Kong, which is a tropical climate, and I usually get bitten way more than my husband. With this spray, the bugs stay away - it's brilliant. Plus, the scent doesn't bother me as much as many other insect repellants.

Repellent

Posted by 5358094741268854078 on Oct 05, 2014

Great smell and not sticky

Means from mosquitoes.

Posted by 5465503092955656033 on Aug 05, 2014

Very much suited my granddaughter. Excellent product.

didn't work

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Jul 15, 2014

Got bitten still. 50 y.o. male.

Did not like!

Posted by Reviewer2131314 on May 18, 2014

I bought 2 bottles of this stuff just before a garden tour so my guests would be comfortable. In all cases we found the smell to be intolerable and in my case I received 4 bites. I offered to give the left over bottle and one unopened to anyone who wanted them. I had no takers - I still have the useless stuff. Trying to figure a way to dispose of them environmentally. I am not one to support landfills.

Haven't used it yet....

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 22, 2013

Might have rated it higher, but since I haven't used it yet (and IHERB's stupid system requires a comment in order to complete my reviews of the other products in this order) I can't say anything about it.... nor can I give it a higher rating.

Now Foods, Bug Ban, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Posted by LAURITA on Jul 23, 2013

very good, nice smell. my son when is being bitten by a mosquito for example is getting that piece of skin very irritated, but this spray helped a lot. I also use it , even when i had an iron burn and it worked :) to calm down my finger.

Does not work

Posted by Reviewer2430130 on Aug 21, 2012

I not only sprayed this on my children's skin but also on their clothes and sandels. It is a bit better than no repellent at all but my children still came in with big welts on their arms and legs. All this and they were only playing on the deck. It does have a very strong smell, citronella, but I am ok with that if it works.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2629909 on Aug 02, 2012

I like the diffuser, which sprays the liquid evenly on the skin. However, the repelling effect is not that strong. I have to reapply very often.