Now Foods, Bug Ban, Natural Insect Repellent, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Haven't used it yet....

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 22, 2013

Might have rated it higher, but since I haven't used it yet (and IHERB's stupid system requires a comment in order to complete my reviews of the other products in this order) I can't say anything about it.... nor can I give it a higher rating.

Smells fresh

Posted by Reviewer1733809 on Aug 26, 2009

Love the fresh smell. Seems like this product keeps the bugs from biting but actually attracts them. I notice the bugs a lot more once I put it on. The fact that it's not sticky, smelly or full of chemicals allows you to apply it more freely and frequently.

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer2910193 on Aug 20, 2011

Floral/flowery smell, that stays in the air. I generelly spray everywhere because we have a million mosquitos around us. They still come in, unsure if it had any effect. BUT it was worth a try because it is natural and not dangerous for humans. I have a different natural brand too, that worked much better. Too strong smell - next time I will try something else.

crazy strong smell, and worked OK

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Sep 26, 2011

I understand that a strong smell is needed to keep the bugs away, but I still managed to get a few bites, despite the super strong smell

Works okay

Posted by Reviewer1673715 on Jun 22, 2012

Make sure you put AMPLE amounts.... where it is slightly dripping from the skin. My daughters were still bitten by mosquitos after being both in and out of doors for 4-5 hours. We only applied the product once at the start of their day. I have no idea whether they would have had less bites had they not worn the product.