Not for dry skin

Posted by 5236860866710318273 on Aug 05, 2014

I had an increase in dryness and flaky skin. I imagine that it's a God send for oily skinned people...

buen producto

Posted by Reviewer3246063 on Mar 15, 2010

buena relación calidad/precio, rápida entrega y en perfectas condiciones. Desde Galicia España

Now Foods, Burdock Root 430 mg. 100 caps.

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on May 30, 2009

Received my order in mail May 26th/'09 -Intact. Burdock root is one of nature's great herbal blood purifiers. I use this herb as preventive alternative...as a means to ensure my health is maintained. Thanks.

hmmm interesting smell

Posted by Reviewer3024349 on Mar 26, 2010

I just got these supplements today. So i dont know if they work or not but one thing i would like to say is they have a very funny smell. Kind of like the food you feed fish with. I think thats gonna make it hard for me to swallow but i guess i dont really have to taste is so I will be fine. Just wanted to let you guys know about the smell.

vgood supp...

Posted by Reviewer1009027 on Apr 19, 2010

tiredness gone

It worked like magic

Posted by Reviewer2455280 on Jun 30, 2009

I can not explain how much this product helped.

Seeing results

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Sep 09, 2014

I have been taking them for just under a month now and am seeing my adult acne clear up. I take it with yellow duck skin cleanse, liver detoxifier, DIM, Vitex and zinc. I have them with breakfast, lunch and dinner. They're easy to swallow.

They're good and cheap

Posted by 5682859589684164421 on Nov 24, 2014

I take these when I remember because I am obsessed with clean blood but I bought them for my son who gets acid reflux though I haven't convinced him to try them yet

Good Liver Cleansers

Posted by 4928891378443609156 on Mar 16, 2015

This product with very good - however, I'd recommend people to take 3-4 caps a day straight for 30 days, to properly aid the liver in its digestion.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1124692 on Dec 02, 2012

A much easier and better way to take Burdock Root. Haven't had it for very long to report changes yet.