Seeing results

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Sep 09, 2014

I have been taking them for just under a month now and am seeing my adult acne clear up. I take it with yellow duck skin cleanse, liver detoxifier, DIM, Vitex and zinc. I have them with breakfast, lunch and dinner. They're easy to swallow.

2 veces comprado

Posted by 4633550543502472869 on Oct 20, 2015

el burdos ayuda a una circulación profunda de la sangre, las usaba junto a la niacina y mejoro los problemas de acné adulto, muy efectiva, la recomiendo.

► One of The Best Blood Purifiers ! 430mg Per Capsule !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Jul 31, 2016

Burdock root has been used as one of the best blood purifiers. Burdock root contains high amounts of inulin and mucilage, essential oil with 66 identified components, vitamins, polyphenols including caffeic acid, antibacterial polyacetylenes, sitosterol and stigmasterol, different powerful flavonoid-type antioxidants, and trace minerals. It contains certain diuretic principles, which help expel toxic products from the blood through urine. Besides that, Burdock can in some way increase circulation to the skin, helping to detoxify the epidermal tissues. It is good in treating different skin conditions including psoriasis and acne. I highly recommend this high quality cost-effective product by Now Foods. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Good Liver Cleansers

Posted by 4928891378443609156 on Mar 16, 2015

This product with very good - however, I'd recommend people to take 3-4 caps a day straight for 30 days, to properly aid the liver in its digestion.

Hmmm

Posted by Reviewer2890051 on May 29, 2011

Not sure, think it helpa a little to clear up my skin..not much difference though. Will be buying real stiffed herbs next time.

They're good and cheap

Posted by 5682859589684164421 on Nov 24, 2014

I take these when I remember because I am obsessed with clean blood but I bought them for my son who gets acid reflux though I haven't convinced him to try them yet

super

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Oct 27, 2013

Je combine la prise de bardane avec du MSM et ça maintient ma peau sans gros bouton d'acné, pourvu que ça dure!!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1124692 on Dec 02, 2012

A much easier and better way to take Burdock Root. Haven't had it for very long to report changes yet.

good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 24, 2012

good price.

Greit

Posted by Reviewer3153177 on Nov 06, 2012

Bra merke, men har ikke fått bukt dem helt opp. så litt usikker på virkningen.