Good value

Posted by 4791785630043277300 on Jun 11, 2012

This works wonder! I have tried several different burdocks, and now I've decided to stick with this-it's the best! The price is good, the product great, and the capsules are easy to swallow. I can see the difference on my skin!

good product

Posted by Fantasy on Apr 24, 2012

Believe you have to use it for a while to notice if it helps.

huge bottle!

Posted by Reviewer3084687 on Dec 12, 2011

god and non-expensive, as always, good quality and good value for money from Now Foods.

Burdock root memory helper

Posted by Reviewer1642794 on Oct 02, 2011

I am in my mid 50's and have gone back to college. I had no idea my memory was getting so bad until it came time for rcall at test times. 2 weeks on the burdock and i can already tell the difference! thanks so much, this is going to be part of my everyday vitamin regime from now on. 5 stars on this product.

Oh my god

Posted by Reviewer3189549 on Aug 31, 2011

Ive been taking these at a bit random, from 2 to 6 pills a day. But I still see a diference! My hormonal cheek and chin acne is calming down, I feel at peace with my soul, stable digestion, and even my flaky scalp seems to have calmed down. Didn't think it worked at first but I'm glad I decided to finish the bottle.

Hmmm

Posted by Reviewer2890051 on May 29, 2011

Not sure, think it helpa a little to clear up my skin..not much difference though. Will be buying real stiffed herbs next time.

happy customer

Posted by Reviewer2753319 on Mar 19, 2011

excellent value and good quality

Okay to take without a meal

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Feb 26, 2011

Well, only just started taking it for a couple of days so really can't give you much info about the effectiveness. I take it with Nature'Way AKN SKINCARE which has Dandelion, burdock etc... it doesn't give me a upset tummy when I take it without food but make sure you drink lots of water.

vgood supp...

Posted by Reviewer1009027 on Apr 19, 2010

tiredness gone

great

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Apr 16, 2010

after turning 30 i started getting acne. come to find out i can't eat nuts without breaking out. so i did some reasearch online and noticed that burdock root is highly used for acne and i must say it does the job well. i started taking one pill 3x a day(after all this is a herb and you have to make sure that you don't experince any side effects) and increased it to 2 pills 3x a day and the results are great. you still have to use cleansers and other products but its great to take care of your acne from the inside out. hope this helps.