It works!

Posted by Reviewer3071134 on Sep 30, 2007

My husband used to suffer terrible migraines. He was taking prescription medicine to prevent them and to relieve them when he got them. He has been taking this along with the migraine formula for about 3 years now. He no longer takes the prescription medicine and rarely takes the Imitrex. He rarely has a migraine now.

Chronically Swollen sinuses

Posted by Reviewer3293979 on Oct 22, 2007

The only nonprescription product, that has even touched my swollen sinuses.

RN's weekly migraines disappear!

Posted by Reviewer1456542 on Jan 02, 2007

I am a Registered Nurse & began taking this Butterbur three times a day last June. I had suffered with migraines weekly. Since June, I have had only 1 full blown migraine. I will never stop taking Butterbur. Check out http://www.drweil.com/drw/ecs/ask_dr_weil/index.html

Decrease in Migraine Frequency!

Posted by Reviewer3206905 on Feb 03, 2010

I have been suffering with migraines and cluster migraines for over 20 years. Prescription meds have done limited things to help the situation except make me gain 40 pounds which I cannot shed. Since taking Butterbur with Feverfew, my migraine frequency has lessened quite significantly. I notice right away when I miss a day because I start getting an achy feeling in my left temple (source of primary pain). I do not have this problem when I take this product regularly. I still suffer from migraines, but now they are more the cluster type instead of constantly droning on. I cannot say enough about this product and how it has helped me live a normal lifestyle. Now I just need to figure out how to shed the 40 pounds thanks to the prescribed meds.

Butterbur replaces Topamax

Posted by Reviewer2531310 on Nov 17, 2007

Love the product! Taking 2 capsules a day has enabled me to stop taking Topamax for migraines. My Dr suggested using Buttebur and I'm so glad she did. I have the relief I need without the side effects.

Truly Amazing

Posted by Cyberoo on Apr 02, 2012

I have been suffering from migraines with aura and nausea for 20 years and have tried so many different strategies, elimination diets, manipulation, preventatives etc and nothing has had any noticeable affect. In the past year my migraines have increased to 3 or 4 per week along with headaches most days. The only treatment to date has been Zomig, which only works after a migraine has started. I started the Butterbur as soon as I received it about 3 weeks ago and it has virtually eliminated all my headaches and reduced migraines to once a week so far. The migaines are far less severe and do not last as long. Butterbur is truly amazing, I've never had such a dramatic reduction in headache/migraine like this ever! The quality of life that this affords is me is breathtakingly wonderful. I can now do stuff again that many of us take for granted. I'm also taking Doctor's Best R-Lipoic Acid. I plan to be taking both for a very long time into the future. The service and prices from iHerb are outstanding, so glad I found you!

Remedy for migraines!

Posted by Reviewer2651883 on Jun 19, 2010

This is the ONLY remedy that has worked to PREVENT my migraines!! I've been to many doctors who have tried just about everything short of Botox, but up to this point nothing has worked. However, my naturopathic doctor suggested butterbur with feverfew, and now I'm migraine-free for the first time in my life!

Not an herb, but a medication

Posted by Reviewer1109989 on Jun 07, 2010

Because this supplement contains feverfew, use it very cautiously. It is a strong blood thinner (think coumadin). Make sure you stop taking it 2 weeks before any surgery. Be sure to consult with your health care provider. As far as how effective it was for my headaches, I think it was helpful but had to take half the dose or else I felt sick. Then I had to stop it due to the blood thinning side effects.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1741278 on Nov 03, 2007

Takes care of migraine's AND allergies

Appears to be working

Posted by Reviewer2641974 on Jun 26, 2009

I have had terrible migraines for months and sensitivity to lights, having to wear sunglasses indoors and I have noticed in a very short time a decrease in light sensitivity that normally would trigger an awful migraine. I could not even stand office lighting. I take one in the morning and one before I go to bed. I highly recommend a try with this product. No point in suffering any longer. I am getting ready to order my second bottle.