Not an herb, but a medication

Posted by Reviewer1109989 on Jun 07, 2010

Because this supplement contains feverfew, use it very cautiously. It is a strong blood thinner (think coumadin). Make sure you stop taking it 2 weeks before any surgery. Be sure to consult with your health care provider. As far as how effective it was for my headaches, I think it was helpful but had to take half the dose or else I felt sick. Then I had to stop it due to the blood thinning side effects.

Will not be without this

Posted by Reviewer2485000 on Nov 07, 2007

I have noticed a difference with the severity, duration and occurance of my headaches. I will not be without Butterbur because this product helps my headaches.

Butterbur for Hayfever Relief

Posted by Reviewer1341973 on Nov 14, 2007

This product has greatly reduced my hayfever symptoms with no side effects.

Migraine Reliver

Posted by Reviewer2896618 on Aug 15, 2006

My Migraines are milder and less frequent

Butterbur/Feverfew

Posted by Reviewer2689528 on Mar 24, 2009

I used to get headaches frequently (2-3 times a week). Since I started taking two of these each day a couple years ago, I rarely get a headache (maybe once in 6 months). I will continue this product forever.

Appears to be working

Posted by Reviewer2641974 on Jun 26, 2009

I have had terrible migraines for months and sensitivity to lights, having to wear sunglasses indoors and I have noticed in a very short time a decrease in light sensitivity that normally would trigger an awful migraine. I could not even stand office lighting. I take one in the morning and one before I go to bed. I highly recommend a try with this product. No point in suffering any longer. I am getting ready to order my second bottle.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1950898 on Aug 10, 2008

I've suffered with migraines for 12 years. I had been taking a more expensive Butterbur product recommended by my doctor and based on the previous reviews I decided to try NOW Butterbur and it worked faster and better. I will continue to use this product, my migraines went from approx. 15 a month to about 5, I'll take anyday. I'm hoping to get off of Topamax now with the butterbur.

migraines gone !!!!

Posted by eumundinaturaltherapies on Feb 12, 2015

after 40 years of searching for a non-perscription relief, I finally found it in this product.At first I was inconsistent_ taking it not every day and only one tablet at a time. I noticed that my headaches were occuring less often as well as the migraines. the trick for me is to take two tablets religiously every morning. since ive been doing that, Ive gone from 5 pannadol a day down to one or none a day.My script for Immagrin is out of date by 6 months and I dont think ill ever need to renew it again.

It does nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 05, 2011

Have much better results with Feverfew in Mygrafew.

Won't live w/o my Butterbur

Posted by Reviewer1238321 on Dec 05, 2007

I have been taking Butterbur for a year or more. Monthly migraines are now a thing of the past and I've also noticed my seasonal allergies have decreased. I will continue to take Butterbur. Thanks for a wonderful product.