Now Foods, Butterbur, 60 Veggie Caps

Remedy for migraines!

Posted by Reviewer2651883 on Jun 19, 2010

This is the ONLY remedy that has worked to PREVENT my migraines!! I've been to many doctors who have tried just about everything short of Botox, but up to this point nothing has worked. However, my naturopathic doctor suggested butterbur with feverfew, and now I'm migraine-free for the first time in my life!

Fantastic for Migraines!

Posted by Reviewer2859352 on Sep 10, 2009

I've had migraines for 30+ years. I currently take Imatrex as needed. I typically have 10-15 days of migraine pain each month. I started taking this product along with B1, Magnesium and Iron daily as recommended by my Neurologist. It took about 2 weeks to see any improvement. I now have about 4-6 days of pain monthly and they seem to be less severe. I'm very happy with the results I've experienced as well as the the products quality. iHerb also ships really fast! Very happy with them as well.

Truly Amazing

Posted by Cyberoo on Apr 02, 2012

I have been suffering from migraines with aura and nausea for 20 years and have tried so many different strategies, elimination diets, manipulation, preventatives etc and nothing has had any noticeable affect. In the past year my migraines have increased to 3 or 4 per week along with headaches most days. The only treatment to date has been Zomig, which only works after a migraine has started. I started the Butterbur as soon as I received it about 3 weeks ago and it has virtually eliminated all my headaches and reduced migraines to once a week so far. The migaines are far less severe and do not last as long. Butterbur is truly amazing, I've never had such a dramatic reduction in headache/migraine like this ever! The quality of life that this affords is me is breathtakingly wonderful. I can now do stuff again that many of us take for granted. I'm also taking Doctor's Best R-Lipoic Acid. I plan to be taking both for a very long time into the future. The service and prices from iHerb are outstanding, so glad I found you!

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1741278 on Nov 03, 2007

Takes care of migraine's AND allergies

Not an herb, but a medication

Posted by Reviewer1109989 on Jun 07, 2010

Because this supplement contains feverfew, use it very cautiously. It is a strong blood thinner (think coumadin). Make sure you stop taking it 2 weeks before any surgery. Be sure to consult with your health care provider. As far as how effective it was for my headaches, I think it was helpful but had to take half the dose or else I felt sick. Then I had to stop it due to the blood thinning side effects.