Appears to be working

Posted by Reviewer2641974 on Jun 26, 2009

I have had terrible migraines for months and sensitivity to lights, having to wear sunglasses indoors and I have noticed in a very short time a decrease in light sensitivity that normally would trigger an awful migraine. I could not even stand office lighting. I take one in the morning and one before I go to bed. I highly recommend a try with this product. No point in suffering any longer. I am getting ready to order my second bottle.

Butterbur/Feverfew

Posted by Reviewer2689528 on Mar 24, 2009

I used to get headaches frequently (2-3 times a week). Since I started taking two of these each day a couple years ago, I rarely get a headache (maybe once in 6 months). I will continue this product forever.

Will not be without this

Posted by Reviewer2485000 on Nov 07, 2007

I have noticed a difference with the severity, duration and occurance of my headaches. I will not be without Butterbur because this product helps my headaches.

Butterbur for Hayfever Relief

Posted by Reviewer1341973 on Nov 14, 2007

This product has greatly reduced my hayfever symptoms with no side effects.

Migraine Reliver

Posted by Reviewer2896618 on Aug 15, 2006

My Migraines are milder and less frequent

Great for Migraines !!!!

Posted by 5089671050960157615 on Dec 16, 2015

Great for Migraines !! Chronic Migraines and Migraine attacks. Relaxing affect. Been taking it for a couple of weeks now. I hope they start selling bigger bottles soon. If this review helped you, please click like below.

great migraine preventive

Posted by Reviewer1415993 on Jan 11, 2008

I use to take Topamax for migraines & started having side effects. I now take this product & have similar help with reduction of intensity & frequency of migraines... and at much less expense.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1950898 on Aug 10, 2008

I've suffered with migraines for 12 years. I had been taking a more expensive Butterbur product recommended by my doctor and based on the previous reviews I decided to try NOW Butterbur and it worked faster and better. I will continue to use this product, my migraines went from approx. 15 a month to about 5, I'll take anyday. I'm hoping to get off of Topamax now with the butterbur.

migraines gone !!!!

Posted by eumundinaturaltherapies on Feb 12, 2015

after 40 years of searching for a non-perscription relief, I finally found it in this product.At first I was inconsistent_ taking it not every day and only one tablet at a time. I noticed that my headaches were occuring less often as well as the migraines. the trick for me is to take two tablets religiously every morning. since ive been doing that, Ive gone from 5 pannadol a day down to one or none a day.My script for Immagrin is out of date by 6 months and I dont think ill ever need to renew it again.

It does nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 05, 2011

Have much better results with Feverfew in Mygrafew.