Fantastic for Migraines!

Posted by Reviewer2859352 on Sep 10, 2009

I've had migraines for 30+ years. I currently take Imatrex as needed. I typically have 10-15 days of migraine pain each month. I started taking this product along with B1, Magnesium and Iron daily as recommended by my Neurologist. It took about 2 weeks to see any improvement. I now have about 4-6 days of pain monthly and they seem to be less severe. I'm very happy with the results I've experienced as well as the the products quality. iHerb also ships really fast! Very happy with them as well.

Migraine Reliver

Posted by Reviewer2896618 on Aug 15, 2006

My Migraines are milder and less frequent

Will not be without this

Posted by Reviewer2485000 on Nov 07, 2007

I have noticed a difference with the severity, duration and occurance of my headaches. I will not be without Butterbur because this product helps my headaches.

Butterbur/Feverfew

Posted by Reviewer2689528 on Mar 24, 2009

I used to get headaches frequently (2-3 times a week). Since I started taking two of these each day a couple years ago, I rarely get a headache (maybe once in 6 months). I will continue this product forever.

Butterbur for Hayfever Relief

Posted by Reviewer1341973 on Nov 14, 2007

This product has greatly reduced my hayfever symptoms with no side effects.

great migraine preventive

Posted by Reviewer1415993 on Jan 11, 2008

I use to take Topamax for migraines & started having side effects. I now take this product & have similar help with reduction of intensity & frequency of migraines... and at much less expense.

migraines gone !!!!

Posted by eumundinaturaltherapies on Feb 12, 2015

after 40 years of searching for a non-perscription relief, I finally found it in this product.At first I was inconsistent_ taking it not every day and only one tablet at a time. I noticed that my headaches were occuring less often as well as the migraines. the trick for me is to take two tablets religiously every morning. since ive been doing that, Ive gone from 5 pannadol a day down to one or none a day.My script for Immagrin is out of date by 6 months and I dont think ill ever need to renew it again.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1950898 on Aug 10, 2008

I've suffered with migraines for 12 years. I had been taking a more expensive Butterbur product recommended by my doctor and based on the previous reviews I decided to try NOW Butterbur and it worked faster and better. I will continue to use this product, my migraines went from approx. 15 a month to about 5, I'll take anyday. I'm hoping to get off of Topamax now with the butterbur.

It does nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 05, 2011

Have much better results with Feverfew in Mygrafew.

Won't live w/o my Butterbur

Posted by Reviewer1238321 on Dec 05, 2007

I have been taking Butterbur for a year or more. Monthly migraines are now a thing of the past and I've also noticed my seasonal allergies have decreased. I will continue to take Butterbur. Thanks for a wonderful product.