TRYING BUT WHO KNOWS...

Posted by kyotomatty on Nov 09, 2012

I am trying for allergies. Mainly sinus. Hmmmm can't tell. Shiran.

Perfect!

Posted by 4850436925450652366 on Nov 03, 2012

Now Foods has the perfect combination of Butterbur and Feverfew as recommended by my neurologist! And since it is PA free, there are no worries. And this is an EXCELLENT PRICE!

Helps out with headaches etc

Posted by Reviewer1298050 on Oct 16, 2012

Found this supplement is good for treating headaches etc. Example I recently starting weening off of coffee and generally get roaring headaches for a few days since taking this and weening off the heacaches have been mild to non existant.

Butterbur for allergies

Posted by 5338700947839752458 on Oct 02, 2012

The product does not help alleviate my allergy problem (uticara). I am taking Zyrtec and hope that Butterbur will be able to replace my dependance for Zyrtec.

Disappointed - Did Not Help Migraines

Posted by Reviewer1654462 on Sep 11, 2012

I got these capsules in hopes they would help alleviate the frequent migraines I get, but even in higher than recommended doses, or taken daily for weeks, I have found it to be ineffective at providing any relief whatsoever, even for a relatively "mild" migraine. Since there is no other overriding reason to take this product, I cannot recommend it. However, I must add that not even the prescription product containing butterbur root helped, so it may be just me that it doesn't help, and is possibly worth trying if you've never tried butterbur root but suffer from occasional to frequent migraines.

Migraine relief!

Posted by Reviewer1768835 on Sep 05, 2012

So far since I've started on this, I haven't had a migraine! Crossing my fingers that it keeps on working as well as it has. If it keeps my migraines at bay, I would pay ALOT more than they cost.

두통에좋다기에

Posted by 5364755290992141537 on Aug 05, 2012

두통에좋다기에샀는데.. 빠른효과는없어요. 두알먹었는데도 잘모르겠는데 자고나니괜찮대요. 근데잠때매괜찮았던건지 좀더먹어봐야알듯해요

Good

Posted by WanaAdela on Jul 18, 2012

My mother is over 60 and very happy with this product.

good

Posted by Ronroy on Jul 10, 2012

Prevent headaches.

Not enaugh strong

Posted by Reviewer1555485 on Jun 01, 2012

Gives results only in case of very faint migraines. Doesn't work for the heavy ones. In this case I need ibuprofen.