Well worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Jul 08, 2008

Early days yet but it does seem to be having a positive effect on my migraines.

This product is a big help

Posted by Reviewer1086244 on Jan 04, 2009

I've suffered with migraines for 40 years. At one point they were chronic. Then I tried butterbur, and what a help it's been, especially in combination with prescribed drugs. My migraine frequency is now quite manageable. If you have migraines, give this a try.

Prevent migraines

Posted by Reviewer2510932 on Jun 12, 2009

I used to get migraines up to 4 times a month. When I was taking this, I didn't get any for two months. I tried switching to an all-in-one migraine prevention vitamin, but that did not work. So I'm sticking with this!

Better than expected

Posted by Reviewer2261866 on Jun 19, 2009

I was having frequent and severe migraine-level headaches for months, usually at least two per day. I was taking huge amounts of ibuprofen. Decided to try this product after researching alternatives to NSAIDS. In the three weeks since taking this, I have had two headaches total, and much less severe than the previous ones. I'm not saying this is the answer for everyone, but as a person who is dead-set against pharmaceuticals, this product has been a life-saver.

Migraine Preventitive

Posted by Reviewer1736727 on Apr 16, 2008

My 14 year old was plagued with migraines. He hasn't had a migraine in 6 months since taking this supplement. Incredible!

rating product

Posted by Reviewer2063118 on Jan 08, 2008

the product has done what it was bought for...to stop cluster headaches...it is truly a gift from the Gods.

Butterbur

Posted by Reviewer2846512 on Jan 22, 2008

Product is far and above my exceptions.Haven`t had a bad migraine since I started using the product.

Migraines in Michigan

Posted by Reviewer2134867 on Feb 10, 2008

I like that I can take two needed supplements together. They both help with my migraines.

Now Foods, Butterbur with Feverfew

Posted by Reviewer1490655 on Feb 22, 2008

I use this for migraine prevention.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer3099724 on Oct 28, 2007

My wife has occasional migraines that take her out for days.Now that she takes this she has fewer attacks which means less time off from work.It works well for her.