20 YEARS OF MIGRAINES GONE!

Posted by Reviewer1147981 on Sep 19, 2011

This is an incredible purchase. My daughter has had unbelievable migraines for 20 years. She's been to the doctor, chiropractor, etc with little to no help other than an adjustment or prescription for migraine medication which does not help that much nor does it last until the next day. I don't even know how I came across this product, but thought I would give it a try. It's now been two weeks and she hasn't had ONE migraine. WOW....unbelievable. Thank you so much!!!

chronic migraines

Posted by Reviewer2029435 on Aug 05, 2011

I have used this for years on the advice of my doctor, in conjunction with 200 milligrams of Co-Q-10 and B-2, twice a day. Really good! I am SERIOUSLY aggravated that it has been out of stock so long!

Now Foods Butterbur with Feverfew

Posted by Reviewer1785970 on Jul 05, 2011

VERY EFFECTIVE! Work great

Cure for Migraines!

Posted by Reviewer1857704 on Jun 13, 2011

Wife has suffered from Migraines for years. She hasn't had one in 2 months since starting Butterbur. I feel better that she doesn't need to take medication (maxalt).

feverfew

Posted by Reviewer1553108 on Jun 06, 2011

its good, my husband take it.

can't really judge

Posted by Reviewer2356201 on May 05, 2011

got it for husband (migraine & stress headache man), and he hasn't mentioned whether it's helping or not. he hasn't complained about his head hurting quite as much lately, so it might be helping...but still uncertain. i figure, it's definitely worth trying - everyone is different, and the price is low enough that it's well worth the effort. plus, it doesn't have any creepy binders in it (magnesium stearate or stearic acid), which is awesome!

Relief

Posted by Reviewer2063486 on Apr 18, 2011

Works very well for my most difficult headaches

Good allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer2524520 on Apr 12, 2011

I take this in combination with quercetin and nettle extracts for effective seasonal allergy relief.

It does nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 05, 2011

Have much better results with Feverfew in Mygrafew.

Good as Gold So Far

Posted by Reviewer3087837 on Feb 18, 2011

I'm a migraine sufferer in Honolulu, which is a land plagued by "vog" (super-serious volcanic pollution that comes over from the big island). Usually, when the vog rolls around to stay, I am flattened by migraines, but for the past two very voggy weeks, though I've still had super-nasty headaches and my sinuses and ears are clogged, none of my headaches have turned into migraines. This is the first time in my 2.5 years of living here that this has been the case. The only thing I have done differently is to take 2-3 of these butterbur things every day. Clearly, this is some sort of migraine-blocking miracle herb, and I'm glad I bought it! Here's hoping this continues to be the case.