Now Foods, Butterbur, 60 Veggie Caps

great migraine preventive

Posted by Reviewer1415993 From Virginia on Jan 11, 2008

I use to take Topamax for migraines & started having side effects. I now take this product & have similar help with reduction of intensity & frequency of migraines... and at much less expense.

Butterbur with feverfew

Posted by Reviewer2521128 From California on Apr 04, 2008

this has been a very helpful supplement for control of migraines. Its not 100%, but its far and away better than anything else i've tried (and thats alot) price and shipping at iherb were excellent

Appears to be working

Posted by Reviewer2641974 From Texas on Jun 26, 2009

I have had terrible migraines for months and sensitivity to lights, having to wear sunglasses indoors and I have noticed in a very short time a decrease in light sensitivity that normally would trigger an awful migraine. I could not even stand office lighting. I take one in the morning and one before I go to bed. I highly recommend a try with this product. No point in suffering any longer. I am getting ready to order my second bottle.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1333211 From California on Jul 07, 2008

I get monthly migranes....so far I have small headaches...but I have only been on this a month. time will tell I guess.fast shipping and I buy at I herb all the time....they are the best

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1950898 From Missouri on Aug 10, 2008

I've suffered with migraines for 12 years. I had been taking a more expensive Butterbur product recommended by my doctor and based on the previous reviews I decided to try NOW Butterbur and it worked faster and better. I will continue to use this product, my migraines went from approx. 15 a month to about 5, I'll take anyday. I'm hoping to get off of Topamax now with the butterbur.