Mixed reviews

Posted by Reviewer2227545 on Jul 22, 2008

This product worked great on my son's headache. I opened the capsule in applesauce. While it tasted gross he finished it and it worked quickly to relieve the head pain. I then tried it on my 83 yr old mother who suffers with summer allergies and head and eye pain. It did not make a bit of difference.

Try for three months

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Sep 17, 2008

I have been taking this product for three weeks at the rate of three caps per day, based on testimonials on this website. After the first week, I noticed an alteration in the pattern of my chronic, almost daily migraine. They seem to be decreasing in frequency and severity. I intend to continue taking it and expect to see further improvement. I once tried another very highly touted brand at their suggested dose of 50mg. three times a day for the first month and then decreasing to 50 mg. twice a day for the next two months or more. I had no improvement. So the improvement I am now seeing may be due to an improved formula and/or a higher dosage of 75 mg. three times a day.

Well worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Jul 08, 2008

Early days yet but it does seem to be having a positive effect on my migraines.

This product is a big help

Posted by Reviewer1086244 on Jan 04, 2009

I've suffered with migraines for 40 years. At one point they were chronic. Then I tried butterbur, and what a help it's been, especially in combination with prescribed drugs. My migraine frequency is now quite manageable. If you have migraines, give this a try.

Prevent migraines

Posted by Reviewer2510932 on Jun 12, 2009

I used to get migraines up to 4 times a month. When I was taking this, I didn't get any for two months. I tried switching to an all-in-one migraine prevention vitamin, but that did not work. So I'm sticking with this!

Better than expected

Posted by Reviewer2261866 on Jun 19, 2009

I was having frequent and severe migraine-level headaches for months, usually at least two per day. I was taking huge amounts of ibuprofen. Decided to try this product after researching alternatives to NSAIDS. In the three weeks since taking this, I have had two headaches total, and much less severe than the previous ones. I'm not saying this is the answer for everyone, but as a person who is dead-set against pharmaceuticals, this product has been a life-saver.

Migraine Preventitive

Posted by Reviewer1736727 on Apr 16, 2008

My 14 year old was plagued with migraines. He hasn't had a migraine in 6 months since taking this supplement. Incredible!

rating product

Posted by Reviewer2063118 on Jan 08, 2008

the product has done what it was bought for...to stop cluster headaches...it is truly a gift from the Gods.

Butterbur

Posted by Reviewer2846512 on Jan 22, 2008

Product is far and above my exceptions.Haven`t had a bad migraine since I started using the product.

Migraines in Michigan

Posted by Reviewer2134867 on Feb 10, 2008

I like that I can take two needed supplements together. They both help with my migraines.