Now Foods, Butterbur, 60 Veggie Caps

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1333211 on Jul 07, 2008

I get monthly migranes....so far I have small headaches...but I have only been on this a month. time will tell I guess.fast shipping and I buy at I herb all the time....they are the best

bluebird

Posted by Reviewer1261229 on Nov 19, 2008

Works very well for migraine prevention, when my wife takes it continuously, she gets above 90% of migraine free episodes

Great aid in preventing migraines

Posted by Reviewer2714891 on May 12, 2010

My partner has been getting migraines at least twice a month. However, since she began taking this product last month she has not had any migraines. She did have one headace but it resolved without her having to take her prescription migraine medication.

Butterbur with Feverfew

Posted by Reviewer1044058 on Apr 03, 2010

This is a great product to take daily as a preventative for migraine headaches. I have been using buttebur for several years and it has greatly reduced the number of migraines I get, as well as the intensity.

Mixed reviews

Posted by Reviewer2227545 on Jul 22, 2008

This product worked great on my son's headache. I opened the capsule in applesauce. While it tasted gross he finished it and it worked quickly to relieve the head pain. I then tried it on my 83 yr old mother who suffers with summer allergies and head and eye pain. It did not make a bit of difference.