It really does work!

Posted by Reviewer1030487 on Jun 16, 2007

I was having almost daily migraines, but since I started taking this supplement three weeks ago, I only had two headaches, no migraines. I just ordered some more, it really works!

Try for three months

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Sep 17, 2008

I have been taking this product for three weeks at the rate of three caps per day, based on testimonials on this website. After the first week, I noticed an alteration in the pattern of my chronic, almost daily migraine. They seem to be decreasing in frequency and severity. I intend to continue taking it and expect to see further improvement. I once tried another very highly touted brand at their suggested dose of 50mg. three times a day for the first month and then decreasing to 50 mg. twice a day for the next two months or more. I had no improvement. So the improvement I am now seeing may be due to an improved formula and/or a higher dosage of 75 mg. three times a day.

Butterbur prevents my migraines

Posted by Reviewer2486485 on Jul 22, 2010

Since I started taking this product my migraines are less frequent

Prevent migraines

Posted by Reviewer2510932 on Jun 12, 2009

I used to get migraines up to 4 times a month. When I was taking this, I didn't get any for two months. I tried switching to an all-in-one migraine prevention vitamin, but that did not work. So I'm sticking with this!

Better than expected

Posted by Reviewer2261866 on Jun 19, 2009

I was having frequent and severe migraine-level headaches for months, usually at least two per day. I was taking huge amounts of ibuprofen. Decided to try this product after researching alternatives to NSAIDS. In the three weeks since taking this, I have had two headaches total, and much less severe than the previous ones. I'm not saying this is the answer for everyone, but as a person who is dead-set against pharmaceuticals, this product has been a life-saver.

the only migraine solution

Posted by 5378038642301199650 on Feb 06, 2013

i have almost tried every other pill for migraine and all used to either provide no or temporary solution to migraine headaches which i suffer from past 2 years every single day and after a lot of research i came across this, it wasnt in stock in my country so i ordered it from iherb and i must say, this brand and pill is the only thing that worked for me, i have been using from past 2 months and it takes about 3 weeks to reduce or stop headaches but then after that its almost not there till u continue it. iherb provides the best rates for product as well as shipping, highly recommended to every1

Butterbur

Posted by Reviewer2846512 on Jan 22, 2008

Product is far and above my exceptions.Haven`t had a bad migraine since I started using the product.

Headaches greatly reduced since using butterbur!

Posted by Reviewer2855190 on May 31, 2013

I have suffered with migraine headaches for over five years now. I found butterbur on iherb and gave it a try. I have used it for over a month now and have had less headaches. I still have some, but not near as many. I was having headaches everyday! This herb is great! Well worth the money!

Well worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Jul 08, 2008

Early days yet but it does seem to be having a positive effect on my migraines.

Great

Posted by Korutherapy on Aug 21, 2016

Use it as a migraine prevention. After 3 month I am free of pain for the first time in 20 years. Took 2 at the first 3 month, but now back to one at night. Highly recommend.