This stuff is GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1649539 on Nov 04, 2007

I've been on prescribed calcium-blockers (verapamil) forever (daily cluster headaches) and wanted to get off big pharma's products, so i tried this. Now I get 1-2 headaches per week, though they are extreme headaches, they last just a few hours. That, in my book, is much better than the constant cluster headache (and daily minor headaches while on the calcium-blockers.)

It really does work!

Posted by Reviewer1030487 on Jun 16, 2007

I was having almost daily migraines, but since I started taking this supplement three weeks ago, I only had two headaches, no migraines. I just ordered some more, it really works!

Butterbur prevents my migraines

Posted by Reviewer2486485 on Jul 22, 2010

Since I started taking this product my migraines are less frequent

the only migraine solution

Posted by 5378038642301199650 on Feb 06, 2013

i have almost tried every other pill for migraine and all used to either provide no or temporary solution to migraine headaches which i suffer from past 2 years every single day and after a lot of research i came across this, it wasnt in stock in my country so i ordered it from iherb and i must say, this brand and pill is the only thing that worked for me, i have been using from past 2 months and it takes about 3 weeks to reduce or stop headaches but then after that its almost not there till u continue it. iherb provides the best rates for product as well as shipping, highly recommended to every1

Headaches greatly reduced since using butterbur!

Posted by Reviewer2855190 on May 31, 2013

I have suffered with migraine headaches for over five years now. I found butterbur on iherb and gave it a try. I have used it for over a month now and have had less headaches. I still have some, but not near as many. I was having headaches everyday! This herb is great! Well worth the money!

Perfect!

Posted by 4850436925450652366 on Nov 03, 2012

Now Foods has the perfect combination of Butterbur and Feverfew as recommended by my neurologist! And since it is PA free, there are no worries. And this is an EXCELLENT PRICE!

Butterbur

Posted by Shelley on Apr 24, 2012

My mom told me for years to get this for migraines. I'm taking it everyday and so far no migraines. I've been taking this for about 3 weeks now.

Great migraine maintenance

Posted by Reviewer3262956 on Dec 09, 2010

I take this twice a day with potassium/magnesium as a maintenance program for my migraines. I would suffer from 2-3 day migraines. Migraine medication is massively expensive and only good when you get one not in preventing. I get maybe one migraine a month now and only for a day and it is hormonally related as opposed to anything else and even then, the duration and intensity are much less.

Cure for Migraines!

Posted by Reviewer1857704 on Jun 13, 2011

Wife has suffered from Migraines for years. She hasn't had one in 2 months since starting Butterbur. I feel better that she doesn't need to take medication (maxalt).

chronic migraines

Posted by Reviewer2029435 on Aug 05, 2011

I have used this for years on the advice of my doctor, in conjunction with 200 milligrams of Co-Q-10 and B-2, twice a day. Really good! I am SERIOUSLY aggravated that it has been out of stock so long!