Now Foods, Butterbur with Feverfew

Posted by Reviewer1490655 on Feb 22, 2008

I use this for migraine prevention.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer3099724 on Oct 28, 2007

My wife has occasional migraines that take her out for days.Now that she takes this she has fewer attacks which means less time off from work.It works well for her.

This stuff is GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1649539 on Nov 04, 2007

I've been on prescribed calcium-blockers (verapamil) forever (daily cluster headaches) and wanted to get off big pharma's products, so i tried this. Now I get 1-2 headaches per week, though they are extreme headaches, they last just a few hours. That, in my book, is much better than the constant cluster headache (and daily minor headaches while on the calcium-blockers.)

Great for migraines!

Posted by Reviewer2852152 on Aug 29, 2013

I have chronic Lyme and one of my symptoms has been frequent migraines. I take 3 of these per day, and after a couple of months, my migraines have decreased in frequency by around 80% and severity (when I do get one) by around 75% -- I get the "aura" but almost no headache. Update 8/2013. Well it turns out that I didn't have Lyme after all but have had frequent migraines for around 20 years. I've been taking this product now for around 8 years, and it has been extremely helpful. I still get migraines (though having solved some other issues, don't get them too often), but my migraines now consist of an "aura" only. I rarely get a headache with it since soon after starting on these. I take 2 per day - one with breakfast and one with dinner. Highly recommended!!

It really does work!

Posted by Reviewer1030487 on Jun 16, 2007

I was having almost daily migraines, but since I started taking this supplement three weeks ago, I only had two headaches, no migraines. I just ordered some more, it really works!

Butterbur prevents my migraines

Posted by Reviewer2486485 on Jul 22, 2010

Since I started taking this product my migraines are less frequent

Highly Recommend for migraine sufferers

Posted by 5121739421436097500 on Apr 09, 2014

I suffer from migraine for years and I have been trying everything to cure. I try to search and read reviews in Iherb because I trusted Iherb that delivery good products. Then I found butterbur, of course I never know this herb before but I want my migraine to cure and have nothing to lose so I just ordered it. Now I finished my first bottle and about to start my second. I had less migraine attacks and less severity (In the past I had to took Cafergot around 10-20 tablets per month) Now I have 1-2 attacks per month. I am very blessed and definitely will order it forever.

the only migraine solution

Posted by 5378038642301199650 on Feb 06, 2013

i have almost tried every other pill for migraine and all used to either provide no or temporary solution to migraine headaches which i suffer from past 2 years every single day and after a lot of research i came across this, it wasnt in stock in my country so i ordered it from iherb and i must say, this brand and pill is the only thing that worked for me, i have been using from past 2 months and it takes about 3 weeks to reduce or stop headaches but then after that its almost not there till u continue it. iherb provides the best rates for product as well as shipping, highly recommended to every1

Headaches greatly reduced since using butterbur!

Posted by Reviewer2855190 on May 31, 2013

I have suffered with migraine headaches for over five years now. I found butterbur on iherb and gave it a try. I have used it for over a month now and have had less headaches. I still have some, but not near as many. I was having headaches everyday! This herb is great! Well worth the money!

Butterbur

Posted by Shelley on Apr 24, 2012

My mom told me for years to get this for migraines. I'm taking it everyday and so far no migraines. I've been taking this for about 3 weeks now.