Now Foods, Butterbur, 60 Veggie Caps

Butterbur with Feverfew

Posted by Reviewer1044058 on Apr 03, 2010

This is a great product to take daily as a preventative for migraine headaches. I have been using buttebur for several years and it has greatly reduced the number of migraines I get, as well as the intensity.

Mixed reviews

Posted by Reviewer2227545 on Jul 22, 2008

This product worked great on my son's headache. I opened the capsule in applesauce. While it tasted gross he finished it and it worked quickly to relieve the head pain. I then tried it on my 83 yr old mother who suffers with summer allergies and head and eye pain. It did not make a bit of difference.

Try for three months

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Sep 17, 2008

I have been taking this product for three weeks at the rate of three caps per day, based on testimonials on this website. After the first week, I noticed an alteration in the pattern of my chronic, almost daily migraine. They seem to be decreasing in frequency and severity. I intend to continue taking it and expect to see further improvement. I once tried another very highly touted brand at their suggested dose of 50mg. three times a day for the first month and then decreasing to 50 mg. twice a day for the next two months or more. I had no improvement. So the improvement I am now seeing may be due to an improved formula and/or a higher dosage of 75 mg. three times a day.

Well worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Jul 08, 2008

Early days yet but it does seem to be having a positive effect on my migraines.

This product is a big help

Posted by Reviewer1086244 on Jan 04, 2009

I've suffered with migraines for 40 years. At one point they were chronic. Then I tried butterbur, and what a help it's been, especially in combination with prescribed drugs. My migraine frequency is now quite manageable. If you have migraines, give this a try.