Great migraine maintenance

Posted by Reviewer3262956 on Dec 09, 2010

I take this twice a day with potassium/magnesium as a maintenance program for my migraines. I would suffer from 2-3 day migraines. Migraine medication is massively expensive and only good when you get one not in preventing. I get maybe one migraine a month now and only for a day and it is hormonally related as opposed to anything else and even then, the duration and intensity are much less.

Cure for Migraines!

Posted by Reviewer1857704 on Jun 13, 2011

Wife has suffered from Migraines for years. She hasn't had one in 2 months since starting Butterbur. I feel better that she doesn't need to take medication (maxalt).

chronic migraines

Posted by Reviewer2029435 on Aug 05, 2011

I have used this for years on the advice of my doctor, in conjunction with 200 milligrams of Co-Q-10 and B-2, twice a day. Really good! I am SERIOUSLY aggravated that it has been out of stock so long!

No more headaches!

Posted by 5442167645098720552 on Aug 16, 2016

I use this product everyday, no more headaches ever since.

Great

Posted by Korutherapy on Aug 21, 2016

Use it as a migraine prevention. After 3 month I am free of pain for the first time in 20 years. Took 2 at the first 3 month, but now back to one at night. Highly recommend.

Great product, even better price.

Posted by Reviewer1070914 on Jul 19, 2010

I've been taking this supplement for the past 3 years and it really helps with alleviating regular migraine headaches.

Butterbur

Posted by Reviewer2520574 on Mar 02, 2009

I ran out of Alagra and someone recommended Butterbur so I gave it a try. It is just as good as Alagra and cheaper.

Butterbur for migraines

Posted by Reviewer1507343 on Feb 22, 2010

My sister found Butterbur in her research about my migraines. I have been taking it twice daily for 6 weeks now and have noticed a lessening in the serverity/intensity of my migraines.

Excellent for sinus inflammation (congestion) from pollen allergies

Posted by Reviewer2877854 on Jan 03, 2008

Not only does it work very well, but it works really fast. I open the capsules and put the herbs on my tongue. Then I take a small amount of honey to help assimilation. I do this between meals. If I have severe sinus problems, I can feel the relief within a few minutes. The results can be dramatic. I am very impressed with this product.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1509355 on Mar 13, 2008

Took this product for seasonal allergies (hayfever) last spring, which really seemed to work after 1-2 weeks. Got an early jump on it this year to hopefully prevent any major allergy attacks.