The Real Thing

Posted by janecharrris on Aug 29, 2010

Now Foods makes their butterbur using the same ingredients as the more expensive brands, but without sacrificing quality.

deeppurple

Posted by Reviewer2827674 on Aug 25, 2010

great for any type of headache.

RN who suffers from Migraine Associated Vertigo

Posted by Reviewer3040296 on Jul 24, 2010

This product has been a life altering. I have suffered from Migraine Associated Vertigo for over 3 years. This product has diminished the amount of migraine vertigo I get since I started using it a month ago.

Butterbur prevents my migraines

Posted by Reviewer2486485 on Jul 22, 2010

Since I started taking this product my migraines are less frequent

Great product, even better price.

Posted by Reviewer1070914 on Jul 19, 2010

I've been taking this supplement for the past 3 years and it really helps with alleviating regular migraine headaches.

Remedy for migraines!

Posted by Reviewer2651883 on Jun 19, 2010

This is the ONLY remedy that has worked to PREVENT my migraines!! I've been to many doctors who have tried just about everything short of Botox, but up to this point nothing has worked. However, my naturopathic doctor suggested butterbur with feverfew, and now I'm migraine-free for the first time in my life!

Not an herb, but a medication

Posted by Reviewer1109989 on Jun 07, 2010

Because this supplement contains feverfew, use it very cautiously. It is a strong blood thinner (think coumadin). Make sure you stop taking it 2 weeks before any surgery. Be sure to consult with your health care provider. As far as how effective it was for my headaches, I think it was helpful but had to take half the dose or else I felt sick. Then I had to stop it due to the blood thinning side effects.

Great aid in preventing migraines

Posted by Reviewer2714891 on May 12, 2010

My partner has been getting migraines at least twice a month. However, since she began taking this product last month she has not had any migraines. She did have one headace but it resolved without her having to take her prescription migraine medication.

Best for Allergies

Posted by Reviewer2712505 on May 03, 2010

Combo of butterbur, nettle, quercertin, and guduchi makes a HUGE difference for me during allergy season.

Butterbur with Feverfew

Posted by Reviewer1044058 on Apr 03, 2010

This is a great product to take daily as a preventative for migraine headaches. I have been using buttebur for several years and it has greatly reduced the number of migraines I get, as well as the intensity.