Ah~mazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2848021 on Dec 29, 2010

I take Topamax to prevent migraines, & it works, but it doesn't take care of that one "monthly" (female) migraine. My neurologist recommended Butterbur, & anyone with migraines knows you'll try anything, so I ordered it. As with any herb you have to take it regularly for results. The 1st month my migraine wasn't as bad..the next month & from then on~no migraine. When my family Dr asked what I took it for, I told her & she asked me for more info, so I took her my empty bottle with this website written on it. She ordered some & tried it, also with good results, & now recommends it to all her female migraine patients.

Great aid in preventing migraines

Posted by Reviewer2714891 on May 12, 2010

My partner has been getting migraines at least twice a month. However, since she began taking this product last month she has not had any migraines. She did have one headace but it resolved without her having to take her prescription migraine medication.

Butterbur with Feverfew

Posted by Reviewer1044058 on Apr 03, 2010

This is a great product to take daily as a preventative for migraine headaches. I have been using buttebur for several years and it has greatly reduced the number of migraines I get, as well as the intensity.

Mixed reviews

Posted by Reviewer2227545 on Jul 22, 2008

This product worked great on my son's headache. I opened the capsule in applesauce. While it tasted gross he finished it and it worked quickly to relieve the head pain. I then tried it on my 83 yr old mother who suffers with summer allergies and head and eye pain. It did not make a bit of difference.

Try for three months

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Sep 17, 2008

I have been taking this product for three weeks at the rate of three caps per day, based on testimonials on this website. After the first week, I noticed an alteration in the pattern of my chronic, almost daily migraine. They seem to be decreasing in frequency and severity. I intend to continue taking it and expect to see further improvement. I once tried another very highly touted brand at their suggested dose of 50mg. three times a day for the first month and then decreasing to 50 mg. twice a day for the next two months or more. I had no improvement. So the improvement I am now seeing may be due to an improved formula and/or a higher dosage of 75 mg. three times a day.