It Works

Posted by Reviewer3099724 on Oct 28, 2007

My wife has occasional migraines that take her out for days.Now that she takes this she has fewer attacks which means less time off from work.It works well for her.

No more headaches!

Posted by 5442167645098720552 on Aug 16, 2016

I use this product everyday, no more headaches ever since.

Great migraine maintenance

Posted by Reviewer3262956 on Dec 09, 2010

I take this twice a day with potassium/magnesium as a maintenance program for my migraines. I would suffer from 2-3 day migraines. Migraine medication is massively expensive and only good when you get one not in preventing. I get maybe one migraine a month now and only for a day and it is hormonally related as opposed to anything else and even then, the duration and intensity are much less.

Butterbur

Posted by Reviewer2520574 on Mar 02, 2009

I ran out of Alagra and someone recommended Butterbur so I gave it a try. It is just as good as Alagra and cheaper.

Great product, even better price.

Posted by Reviewer1070914 on Jul 19, 2010

I've been taking this supplement for the past 3 years and it really helps with alleviating regular migraine headaches.

Butterbur for migraines

Posted by Reviewer1507343 on Feb 22, 2010

My sister found Butterbur in her research about my migraines. I have been taking it twice daily for 6 weeks now and have noticed a lessening in the serverity/intensity of my migraines.

Excellent for sinus inflammation (congestion) from pollen allergies

Posted by Reviewer2877854 on Jan 03, 2008

Not only does it work very well, but it works really fast. I open the capsules and put the herbs on my tongue. Then I take a small amount of honey to help assimilation. I do this between meals. If I have severe sinus problems, I can feel the relief within a few minutes. The results can be dramatic. I am very impressed with this product.

Butterbur

Posted by Reviewer2934515 on Oct 19, 2010

I have suffered headaches for years, At least one to two a week. Since taking this product on a regular basis, they have stopped so far. Great product highly recommend.

Now Butterbur w/Feverfew 60 vcaps

Posted by Reviewer3033360 on Sep 15, 2010

Easy to take, seem to help, but I haven't taken very long yet. Definatley hasn't increased the number of migraines I've been getting.

RN who suffers from Migraine Associated Vertigo

Posted by Reviewer3040296 on Jul 24, 2010

This product has been a life altering. I have suffered from Migraine Associated Vertigo for over 3 years. This product has diminished the amount of migraine vertigo I get since I started using it a month ago.