Great product, even better price.

Posted by Reviewer1070914 on Jul 19, 2010

I've been taking this supplement for the past 3 years and it really helps with alleviating regular migraine headaches.

Butterbur

Posted by Reviewer2520574 on Mar 02, 2009

I ran out of Alagra and someone recommended Butterbur so I gave it a try. It is just as good as Alagra and cheaper.

Butterbur for migraines

Posted by Reviewer1507343 on Feb 22, 2010

My sister found Butterbur in her research about my migraines. I have been taking it twice daily for 6 weeks now and have noticed a lessening in the serverity/intensity of my migraines.

Excellent for sinus inflammation (congestion) from pollen allergies

Posted by Reviewer2877854 on Jan 03, 2008

Not only does it work very well, but it works really fast. I open the capsules and put the herbs on my tongue. Then I take a small amount of honey to help assimilation. I do this between meals. If I have severe sinus problems, I can feel the relief within a few minutes. The results can be dramatic. I am very impressed with this product.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1509355 on Mar 13, 2008

Took this product for seasonal allergies (hayfever) last spring, which really seemed to work after 1-2 weeks. Got an early jump on it this year to hopefully prevent any major allergy attacks.

I carry this with me

Posted by Reviewer1089483 on Jun 29, 2008

This is what I keep with me in case a migraine is not helped by my daily migrelief, during high stress periods.

Great for migraines!

Posted by Reviewer2852152 on Aug 29, 2013

I have chronic Lyme and one of my symptoms has been frequent migraines. I take 3 of these per day, and after a couple of months, my migraines have decreased in frequency by around 80% and severity (when I do get one) by around 75% -- I get the "aura" but almost no headache. Update 8/2013. Well it turns out that I didn't have Lyme after all but have had frequent migraines for around 20 years. I've been taking this product now for around 8 years, and it has been extremely helpful. I still get migraines (though having solved some other issues, don't get them too often), but my migraines now consist of an "aura" only. I rarely get a headache with it since soon after starting on these. I take 2 per day - one with breakfast and one with dinner. Highly recommended!!

Great for my sinus allergies

Posted by Reviewer2537270 on Mar 16, 2009

I wouldn't want to be without it.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on Jan 13, 2009

Working great on my girlfriend's migraines

Service