Now Foods, Butterbur, 60 Veggie Caps

the only migraine solution

Posted by 5378038642301199650 on Feb 06, 2013

i have almost tried every other pill for migraine and all used to either provide no or temporary solution to migraine headaches which i suffer from past 2 years every single day and after a lot of research i came across this, it wasnt in stock in my country so i ordered it from iherb and i must say, this brand and pill is the only thing that worked for me, i have been using from past 2 months and it takes about 3 weeks to reduce or stop headaches but then after that its almost not there till u continue it. iherb provides the best rates for product as well as shipping, highly recommended to every1

Headaches greatly reduced since using butterbur!

Posted by Reviewer2855190 on May 31, 2013

I have suffered with migraine headaches for over five years now. I found butterbur on iherb and gave it a try. I have used it for over a month now and have had less headaches. I still have some, but not near as many. I was having headaches everyday! This herb is great! Well worth the money!

Great migraine maintenance

Posted by Reviewer3262956 From Oregon on Dec 09, 2010

I take this twice a day with potassium/magnesium as a maintenance program for my migraines. I would suffer from 2-3 day migraines. Migraine medication is massively expensive and only good when you get one not in preventing. I get maybe one migraine a month now and only for a day and it is hormonally related as opposed to anything else and even then, the duration and intensity are much less.

Ah~mazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2848021 From Florida on Dec 29, 2010

I take Topamax to prevent migraines, & it works, but it doesn't take care of that one "monthly" (female) migraine. My neurologist recommended Butterbur, & anyone with migraines knows you'll try anything, so I ordered it. As with any herb you have to take it regularly for results. The 1st month my migraine wasn't as bad..the next month & from then on~no migraine. When my family Dr asked what I took it for, I told her & she asked me for more info, so I took her my empty bottle with this website written on it. She ordered some & tried it, also with good results, & now recommends it to all her female migraine patients.

Butterbur prevents my migraines

Posted by Reviewer2486485 From Sweden on Jul 22, 2010

Since I started taking this product my migraines are less frequent