Butterbur with Feverfew

Posted by Reviewer1044058 on Apr 03, 2010

This is a great product to take daily as a preventative for migraine headaches. I have been using buttebur for several years and it has greatly reduced the number of migraines I get, as well as the intensity.

Unsatisfied

Posted by Reviewer1166756 on Mar 16, 2010

No comment.

Butterbur with feverfew

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Mar 09, 2010

Geat product-helps with asthma, breathing better sleeping more soundly. Will buy this again. Thank you

Butterbur

Posted by Reviewer1938673 on Mar 03, 2010

I bought Butterbur because I heard it is the Sigulair of the herb world. I have been taking it for a few weeks now and I feel a little better but I am still stuffed up. I think I need to take for a little longer for the full effect to kick in. iHerb by far has the best prices and selection of herbs as well as super fast delivery

Butterbur for migraines

Posted by Reviewer1507343 on Feb 22, 2010

My sister found Butterbur in her research about my migraines. I have been taking it twice daily for 6 weeks now and have noticed a lessening in the serverity/intensity of my migraines.

Decrease in Migraine Frequency!

Posted by Reviewer3206905 on Feb 03, 2010

I have been suffering with migraines and cluster migraines for over 20 years. Prescription meds have done limited things to help the situation except make me gain 40 pounds which I cannot shed. Since taking Butterbur with Feverfew, my migraine frequency has lessened quite significantly. I notice right away when I miss a day because I start getting an achy feeling in my left temple (source of primary pain). I do not have this problem when I take this product regularly. I still suffer from migraines, but now they are more the cluster type instead of constantly droning on. I cannot say enough about this product and how it has helped me live a normal lifestyle. Now I just need to figure out how to shed the 40 pounds thanks to the prescribed meds.

Got it for my sister

Posted by Reviewer1345055 on Jan 12, 2010

Sister has MONDO migraines. Read an article in a Neurology publication about butterbur. She has been taking it for about 2 weeks and is really pleased with what it's doing for her.

Good strength and value.

Posted by Reviewer1317910 on Jan 07, 2010

Good value and strength with no suspect ingredients.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1190932 on Nov 15, 2009

My wife says it works.

I buy it in bulk!

Posted by Reviewer1398044 on Nov 05, 2009

Works well for hay fever/allergies and helps keep headaches from becoming migraines. I add it to my daily vitamin intake. It would be nice to have the option of larger quantity in each bottle.