New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Butterbur, 60 Veggie Caps

Butterbur

Posted by Shelley on Apr 24, 2012

My mom told me for years to get this for migraines. I'm taking it everyday and so far no migraines. I've been taking this for about 3 weeks now.

Cure for Migraines!

Posted by Reviewer1857704 on Jun 13, 2011

Wife has suffered from Migraines for years. She hasn't had one in 2 months since starting Butterbur. I feel better that she doesn't need to take medication (maxalt).

chronic migraines

Posted by Reviewer2029435 on Aug 05, 2011

I have used this for years on the advice of my doctor, in conjunction with 200 milligrams of Co-Q-10 and B-2, twice a day. Really good! I am SERIOUSLY aggravated that it has been out of stock so long!

the only migraine solution

Posted by 5378038642301199650 on Feb 06, 2013

i have almost tried every other pill for migraine and all used to either provide no or temporary solution to migraine headaches which i suffer from past 2 years every single day and after a lot of research i came across this, it wasnt in stock in my country so i ordered it from iherb and i must say, this brand and pill is the only thing that worked for me, i have been using from past 2 months and it takes about 3 weeks to reduce or stop headaches but then after that its almost not there till u continue it. iherb provides the best rates for product as well as shipping, highly recommended to every1

Headaches greatly reduced since using butterbur!

Posted by Reviewer2855190 on May 31, 2013

I have suffered with migraine headaches for over five years now. I found butterbur on iherb and gave it a try. I have used it for over a month now and have had less headaches. I still have some, but not near as many. I was having headaches everyday! This herb is great! Well worth the money!