10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, C-1000, 100 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Love all NOW products

Posted by Reviewer2799592 on Jul 07, 2012

Great product and easy to take. I find everything about NOW products pure, from packaging and on.

Favorite Vitamin C

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I favor the capsules over the tablets. My digestion can be weak so in theory, the capsules should break down easier. Love the price on this product. I like the no-nonsense packaging of Now while putting their investment in the product itself.

NOW Foods Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer1600537 on Sep 21, 2012

Great value--if you have a esophagus that is smaller though be warned the tablets are pretty big

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Nov 09, 2012

Very high dosage in a convenient pill form, easy to take. I noticed a small cut on my leg one day that was red, infected and not healing for several days. I started supplementing with Vitamin C and within 24 hours the wound was no longer red and started healing. Vitamin C is great stuff, not just for fighting off colds. I also noticed a great improvement in my stiff, achy joints. I weight-train several days a week and often get minor joint injuries, but after taking the Vitamin C I don't get injured as much, and when I do the joints heal much faster. This stuff is great, I highly recommend Vitamin C for anyone who is active or could use a boost in their immune system!

NOW Foods

Posted by kanoekat on Mar 18, 2014

I try to take one a day for wellness during cold season. I don't usually get sick!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »