Great Detoxifier

Posted by Reviewer2441510 on Feb 02, 2009

I have trouble with detoxification due to a weak liver, so vitamin C is an important part of my daily regimen. Some time ago, I discovered the benefit of taking 2 additional tablets before eating out. This has dramatically reduced the number of headaches I was suffering from MSG and other hidden additives, especially during vacations or travel when preparing my own food was impossible. NOW brand always provides top quality at the most reasonable price, and iHerb is the best of the best!

NOW products are the best!

Posted by Reviewer3037881 on Apr 03, 2008

I especially like their non-acidic vitamin C, 1000 Mg tablets, since I can't take the acidic kind without stomach problems. NOW products are reasonable in cost and of very high quality and the nutritionist I saw for some time agreed completely on this.

Now Foods C

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on May 03, 2008

Very pleased with this product. Have used Ester-C in the past but find this to be just as effective and much less expensive. Thanks IHerbs!!

Great for scheduling. Can take any time on empty stomach.

Posted by Reviewer1660870 on May 17, 2011

Since this doesn't burn the stomach it's easy to schedule into your day. I take 1 first thing on an empty stomach with my adrenal extract Isocort. I was advised to take vit C along with adrenal extract by a smart herbalist/naturopath. It would have been hard to without food if I used normal vitamin C. I take 3 of these day as part of the effort to hold and then reverse chronic fatigue and related symptoms that indicate wide systemic stress.

lipsey

Posted by Reviewer2638360 on Apr 17, 2008

I like the NOW vitamins. vitamin c is one of the most important to take

buffered C

Posted by Reviewer1125595 on Nov 13, 2007

it's buffered, which we were looking for - and a convenient 1-tablet for 1 gram

Great

Posted by Reviewer2889058 on Jan 05, 2010

Another great product by NOW. 500 mg Bioflavonoids!!! Outstanding!

Jo

Posted by Reviewer1899253 on Oct 28, 2008

Had the tail end of a flu and these took out the last of the symptoms nicely.

Great value and size!

Posted by Reviewer2180958 on Jan 19, 2009

I take a couple a day with meals and know I am covered for C.

Great product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1385696 on Jun 09, 2010

I'm veryhappy with my C-1000 w/500 mg Bioflavonoids. This product is allergy-friendly (no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives) provided you are not allergic to the other ingredients. I'm able to take this supplement without an allergic problem.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »