Great value and size!

Posted by Reviewer2180958 on Jan 19, 2009

I take a couple a day with meals and know I am covered for C.

Great product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1385696 on Jun 09, 2010

I'm veryhappy with my C-1000 w/500 mg Bioflavonoids. This product is allergy-friendly (no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives) provided you are not allergic to the other ingredients. I'm able to take this supplement without an allergic problem.

Great, Alkalizing!

Posted by Reviewer1149187 on Sep 15, 2010

Very easy on the stomach, and seems to be working. With Citrus Bioflavonoids, Acerola, & Rutin added this vitamin C product is of a higher quality then most. Would recommend it others!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2889058 on Jan 05, 2010

Another great product by NOW. 500 mg Bioflavonoids!!! Outstanding!

Great value for Vitamin C in slow release

Posted by fenderon on Feb 21, 2012

This formula is not acid - so it can be taken on empty stomach and great for those who suffer from Heartburn.

Convenient way to get large doses of C

Posted by Reviewer2609803 on Sep 02, 2011

Very pleased with this C tablet - I have to take multiple tabs each day, and this jar is a great value!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3049352 on Oct 12, 2012

Love now foods brands. Good for those with allergies and intolerances. Makes my skin brighter every day. Are larger pills, but don't have any taste when going down.

My Products & Reviews

Posted by 5020119616081544384 on Jun 17, 2014

All items are nicely packed and delivery fast.

regarding Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer1913976 on Mar 14, 2011

I'm satisfied with the products made by Now Foods but I don't like the container. Even before I got arthritis in my hands, I found the lids hard to open. And now it's sometimes just impossible. I would like to see them offer a screw on top. It's just the container that I don't like.

Also has generous amount of bioflavs Non GMO

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 02, 2016

This is reasonably priced. I choose it because I save money not buying extra bioflavs - and one less pill to pop. And the bioflavenoids do keep my gums from swelling. I was concerned about GMO's. so asked Now Foods. Now told me that this is made from non-gmo corn in China. And that every batch is tested. Since the price has been steadily rising from my first bottle $16 to over $19, I have been looking for an alternative. I tried the cheaper Jarrow brand with 500mg of C and 250mg bioflavenoids. They also work well, but one drawback is that Jarrow doesn't have any Rutin included.