Now Foods C1000 (250)

Posted by Reviewer3301222 on Dec 08, 2013

Seems to work great, no stomach upset, and love that rose hips and bioflavonoids are included. Price is good for this larger quantity. Try if you are looking for a high quality Vitamin C.

great value

Posted by agnesdb on Sep 04, 2012

For the price, it's a pretty good buy. Since the body can't usually absorb 1g at a time, they where easy to break in half and take them at different eating time.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2407749 on Oct 12, 2012

Now is a great brand. I stick to it almost religiously. I do usually prefer caps as they are a bit smaller than these tablets. If you have a small throat be careful. but for me they are fantastic.

C in a can.

Posted by Reviewer2532728 on Oct 22, 2012

Yes yes. I'm very happy with this one. Reasonably priced C-complex in well packed container. Will buy more.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer1376893 on Nov 07, 2012

Comes in 1g tablets so is better than 500mg tablets as can take less and 250 will last months.

Definitely will buy these again!

Posted by Reviewer2053174 on Nov 09, 2012

Despite these capsules are quite large, they are very easy to swallow and no taste, which is good. A lot of the other brands have an unpleasant taste or the capsules are hard to swallow, either due to the shape or texture of the capsules, but these are nice, smooth and no residue or any smells or taste, which I love. I can't really vouch for the effect of vitamin C yet, I haven't been taking these that long, so no change in my overall feeling as of now, but we'll see.

Good Product

Posted by 5235125946695491779 on Dec 04, 2012

Great choice. Just buy it. No cons at all

Great Product

Posted by fercastanho on Aug 11, 2012

I've been taking this for over two weeks and already feel that the vitamin C is working for me. I'm shure when this ends I'll by another one.

Agora Foods, C-1000, com Rose Hips e bioflavonóides, 250 comprimidos

Posted by Reviewer1016966 on Aug 19, 2012

I already have made ​​use of this product. He is good.

Great !!