Good quality and low price.

Posted by supplementknowledge on Jun 23, 2015

I use Vitamin C all year round to reduce risk of getting a cold, for its antioxidant properties and as absorption enhancer with my joint protection stack (glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM) or with zinc or iron.I prefer Now Foods, C-1000, with Rose Hips & Bioflavonoids, 250 Tablets because it is blended with Rose Hips and Bioflavonoids, which enhance absorption of vitamin C and because it has very good price. I use one or two tablets per day. Easy to swallow tablets. For more reviews click on my username! Let me know if this review was helpful by pressing the 'yes' button.

excelente

Posted by 4740710362766980336 on Jun 10, 2015

Buen producto.Excelente precio. Ha llegado antes de lo esperado.

repeating

Posted by 4767211695512409476 on Jun 09, 2015

I love this VC and keep buying it for 3 years. Cannot find any reason to stop.

Wouldn't be without it

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Jun 09, 2015

I have taken the NOW brand of C w/bioflavanoids for several years. I rarely get colds, and if I do, C + zinc for a day or 2 keeps a cold from progressing. I count on C for all the properties that vitamin C has, taking it with C for maximum cell rejuvenation. Probably THE most important supplement !

I love it

Posted by 4984499070096306240 on Jun 01, 2015

This is one of the best Vitamin C that I ever eat.

ไม่เป็นหวัด และ ทำให้ผิวสวยขึ้น

Posted by vitaminusaiHerb on May 30, 2015

ตัวนี้ต้องทานอยู่เสมอค่ะ เพราะปกติเป็นหวัดบ่อยมาก แต่พอเจอวิตามินซี now foods หวัดไม่ค่อยเป็นแล้วค่ะ ผ่านมา 2ปี เป็นหวัดเพียงครั้งเดียว เยี่ยมมากกกค่ะ และผิวหน้าดีขึ้นค่ะจากที่ผิวหน้าเคยเป็นสิว :)

good

Posted by 5464967793782166095 on Apr 30, 2015

good

C vitamin

Posted by 5144432842054557560 on Apr 24, 2015

c vitamin has also been a good product, and c vitamin has helped to keep you going throughout the day even though sometimes I'm tired, I have one some extra vitamin C into tablets, I'm too tired throughout the day. in my view, these vitamin c tablets are quite large even if they can be halved. I would hope that these could penentää into tablets, because I think of the old people put together slanger corridors of these vitamins. as long as these could be considered vitamiineisa the same vitamin values. I would like to comment on the hope that these vitamins are good and strong. thank you a lot of these good vitamins which I appreciate and I like these

Great product!

Posted by Karimam on Apr 21, 2015

Great c-vitamin with rose hips and bioflavonoids.

Estou me sentindo muito bem, fazendo uso deste suplemento

Posted by 5102588827406350167 on Apr 15, 2015

Eu já usei este suplemento de uma outra marca e gostei muito. Mas este que eu comprei de vocês me superou as expectativas já comecei a tomar e posso dizer que já estou colhendo os resultados. Muito bom