huge capsule size

Posted by Reviewer1733144 on Aug 01, 2012

seems to be dissolving ok.. I'd like it to be faster.. It wont take away the vitmin c gravys but eases the mind anyway.

чётко!

Posted by Reviewer1563796 on Sep 01, 2012

ВАЩЕ КЛАСС!

Unbelievable product in both results and value for money!

Posted by 4692604744658161690 on Dec 03, 2015

I find tablets difficult to swallow, so I started taking vitamin C capsules.....the results were not the same. I was giving the tablets away to friends who had flu and within 24 hours it was all sorted. I went down with flu myself this week and took the capsules I had switched to, and I got no results at all! Today I coped with swallowing the tablets of Now Foods and today I am already feeling almost back to normal. This product is fabulous! So glad to have seen and experienced so many good results.

very good

Posted by WeHealthy on Mar 26, 2015

i get c-1000 and 0mega3 fish oil and i never getsick in the winter!

C where I started

Posted by lifeworthchanging on Jun 01, 2016

The :Now Foods, C-1000: is where I started taking C daily a long with other vitamins from iHerb. I've been really happy with the size, value, and potency. I've been able to recommend to a few friends to start taking and seeing they are happy with it as well. This will be on my reorder list for the foreseeable future.

Excellent solution for health

Posted by 4901005115797930663 on Jun 10, 2016

I have bought C-1000 twice and I am delighted about its results. When I am almost sick I take one tablet for few days and that's it I feel good and healthy. I recommend for everybody.

A must try vitamin C!

Posted by 5231289453400806232 on Aug 07, 2016

Now Foods C-1000 with Rosehips and Bioflavonoids helps me to be free from colds especially that I live in Middle East where it is mostly very hot and humid throughout the year. Taking this supplements keeps my skin smooth and silky and I noticed that whenever I'm having wounds it heals fast. Thanks for this wonderful supplement and I'll keep using this.

good!

Posted by zoezhang on Nov 20, 2015

good

good

Posted by 4867013076621659252 on Sep 02, 2015

like'm

Posted by Reviewer1479485 on Mar 18, 2009

easy to swallow and good price