Unbelievable product in both results and value for money!

Posted by 4692604744658161690 on Dec 03, 2015

I find tablets difficult to swallow, so I started taking vitamin C capsules.....the results were not the same. I was giving the tablets away to friends who had flu and within 24 hours it was all sorted. I went down with flu myself this week and took the capsules I had switched to, and I got no results at all! Today I coped with swallowing the tablets of Now Foods and today I am already feeling almost back to normal. This product is fabulous! So glad to have seen and experienced so many good results.

C where I started

Posted by lifeworthchanging on Jun 01, 2016

The :Now Foods, C-1000: is where I started taking C daily a long with other vitamins from iHerb. I've been really happy with the size, value, and potency. I've been able to recommend to a few friends to start taking and seeing they are happy with it as well. This will be on my reorder list for the foreseeable future.

Excellent solution for health

Posted by 4901005115797930663 on Jun 10, 2016

I have bought C-1000 twice and I am delighted about its results. When I am almost sick I take one tablet for few days and that's it I feel good and healthy. I recommend for everybody.

A must try vitamin C!

Posted by 5231289453400806232 on Aug 07, 2016

Now Foods C-1000 with Rosehips and Bioflavonoids helps me to be free from colds especially that I live in Middle East where it is mostly very hot and humid throughout the year. Taking this supplements keeps my skin smooth and silky and I noticed that whenever I'm having wounds it heals fast. Thanks for this wonderful supplement and I'll keep using this.

Love it

Posted by tinatherese on Sep 27, 2011

It is such a good vit C, I take minimum 4 spread through the day and more if I have a flu or have allergies. It really helps.. It is big but it is not hard to swallow, for me atleast:)

C-1000

Posted by karishma on Jul 27, 2012

Best vitamin C!

Great Product

Posted by fercastanho on Aug 11, 2012

I've been taking this for over two weeks and already feel that the vitamin C is working for me. I'm shure when this ends I'll by another one.

Agora Foods, C-1000, com Rose Hips e bioflavonóides, 250 comprimidos

Posted by Reviewer1016966 on Aug 19, 2012

I already have made ​​use of this product. He is good.

Great !!

Posted by Reviewer2881143 on Aug 23, 2012

Excellent product, best vitamin C that I already took

Essential daily vitamin

Posted by 5457655196854623409 on Jan 13, 2014

I have been taking this for close to a year. Its an absolute essential for supporting your immune system! Thank you now foods!