Now Foods, C-Complex Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

Great bulk form of Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1075408 From Nevada on Aug 08, 2008

This is a great bulk form of Vitamin C. Has the non acidic version of ascorbic along with a few natural sources of C. It's a keeper

good product, great price

Posted by Reviewer3020750 From California on Jun 24, 2008

I don't use this myself, but I do feed it to my dogs. Vitamin C in dogs has been show to improve joint function and I can say from experience that supplementing vitamin C has made a drastic difference in my oldest dogs joints. I ran out of this about a month ago, and just never got around to reordering. By the end of the month my furbaby was definitely more stiff in her hips than she had been. A quarter teaspoon of this a day and she's moving free and was once again.

Good nonacidic alternative to Ester C.

Posted by Reviewer2704349 From Wisconsin on Oct 31, 2007

Lots of powders out there, wanted something nonacidic, and the minerals are a plus. Some other reviewers think it tastes horrible, to me it's not bad, on a par with Ester-C powder.

Pure Product

Posted by SherryB From Texas on Aug 23, 2012

Now has several cost effective, pure products without additives. I am concerned about some of the additives in capsules. Unfortunately, I do not drink juices and trying to palate this powder in water is harsh. I eventually gave up.

Now Foods C-Complex Power

Posted by Reviewer2791787 From Texas on Nov 22, 2008

The taste is nothing to write home about. I mask it in juice and that works for me. Main thing -- it does its job, and what an energy punch. Talk about bumping it up a notch. Great product, great price.