Pure Product

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Now has several cost effective, pure products without additives. I am concerned about some of the additives in capsules. Unfortunately, I do not drink juices and trying to palate this powder in water is harsh. I eventually gave up.

Great mix

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on Jul 26, 2011

Best value C-complex powder on the market with huge amount of bioflavonoids mixture including 37% Heperidin, difficult to top this one! Taste could be better, but this is natural stuff.

Good Stuff but doesn't taste nice

Posted by 5255213856250802544 on Sep 11, 2014

This is clearly a good Vitamin C Powder but I don't like the taste which means I don't have it as much as I should. I've tryed it with juice concentrate but it doesn't mix well. I am lazy, I just want something that tastes yummy that I can just add water to, so I'll probably just look out for another one and I'm sure I'll find it on Iherb anyway. Such a great company!!!

Now Foods C-Complex Power

Posted by Reviewer2791787 on Nov 22, 2008

The taste is nothing to write home about. I mask it in juice and that works for me. Main thing -- it does its job, and what an energy punch. Talk about bumping it up a notch. Great product, great price.

did not like the grainyness of hte bioflavinoids

Posted by Reviewer3106873 on Aug 30, 2010

so so; throwing out not using

OKay

Posted by Reviewer2738612 on Mar 08, 2011

I really wanted ascorbic acid, I think. My nose still runs after taking this, therefore it isn't doing what ascorbic acid powder has done, stopped runny nose.

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Aug 01, 2008

Great product easily incorporated into various foods.

Read the label!

Posted by Reviewer1407382 on Oct 05, 2007

Product tastes awful and you MUST mix it with a strong tasting juice like orange.

Not so good of a taste...

Posted by MindsurfNorway on Aug 08, 2010

Probably a good product, but the metallic taste makes me not want to take much of it... Hard to get mega doses of C for instance if you are overcoming a cold, with a product that is hard to swallow... :P

very good