Weight Control

Posted by MHK-HerbMedic on May 18, 2015

I have started taking this product to see if this works better than White Kidney Bean extract that I have previously used. In the past 3 weeks, it seems to have slightly reduced by waist line without much change in diet.

Not 100% sure

Posted by TheNutriTech on May 03, 2015

I'm not 100% sure, it somehow worked for me in a combination of a thermogenic capsule and Eden's Organic Safflower Oil (including proper diet and exercise), I finally lost a moderate amount of belly fat, I no longer have muffin shape, I started to look muscular for the first time of my life. Again, I believe this will not work by it's own, it isn't a magic pill or anything, you have to commit to proper performing of diet, exercise and especially healthy digestion, CLA is only made for those who can, not for those who sit.

Very Good Supplements

Posted by Waleed on Nov 16, 2014

Very Good Supplements

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a healthy fatty acid that is used to be commonly found in meat and dairy from animals that are gras s fed. However, modern animal farm deprives the animals of gras s (source of CLA) therefore CLA is found at very low amounts in the meat products. CLA is known for being anti cancer, anti inflammatory, stabilising insulin and blood sugar level, protects against cardiovascular diseases, reduce high blood pres sure, improve HDL to LDL cholesterol level, immune boosting and mostly known for weight los s and pro moting lean muscle. The softgel is made of gelatin (not for vegetarian), not too big and easy to swallow. The suggested dose is 3 softgels 1-2 times daily (2.4g – 4.8g). Personally, I take 2 softgels 2 times daily and did not really feel any weight los s effect by the time I finish. I am quite lean, just trying to bust the little bit of stubborn fat around my tummy so it’s probably why it works different for people. Actually, the study that shows CLA contributes to weight los s have the participants taking more than 3 g daily for a year in order to achieve 2-4 pounds of weight los s without changing lifestyle. Pricewise, it is not expensive (based on 3 softgels or 2 months supply). However, I think this can be quite costly for a very small amount of results. You can probably achieve better results by changing lifestyles such as exercising more, eating les s carbohydrate rich food etc. Check out my page for more reviews!

Maybe it works, not for me!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I used this product for over 2 months and I cannot say that it has worked for me. I think that it may work if you exercise at the same time and watch what you eat, then maybe it facilitates weight loss. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2470756 on Jun 30, 2013

aids fat loss

Ok

Posted by 5511921370978243607 on Dec 19, 2012

I use CLA every day, and this goes under just fine. It doing nothing good if you dont work out and eat normal.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2478193 on Mar 06, 2012

Not sure if it is working-it's not just other "miracle supplement" but it does it's job definitely.

Burn Fat!

Posted by Reviewer1496226 on Feb 27, 2012

Burn fat, with regular exercise and low carbs meals.

its good but too big.

Posted by Reviewer1044456 on Nov 01, 2011

its good but too big. i think it just 2weeks that i lost weight 1kg. and also i didnt eat that much during these 2weeks.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »