Q?

Posted by 5290277672646341012 on Mar 03, 2016

could you plz tell me from where this gelatin?

Not good

Posted by 5323182776846638159 on Feb 23, 2016

I think it not good for me Don't happen for my body

very bad shipping

Posted by 4718476225303106513 on Dec 01, 2015

where is the my cargo?product has not come yet.today 39. days!!!

Nothing

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Apr 02, 2015

I did not notice any improvement or change in my body from this.

cla

Posted by Reviewer1844187 on Nov 11, 2014

goes well with my workout regiment

Helps with bloating

Posted by 5489733704019411771 on Sep 30, 2014

Awesome product if you're looking at tightening your abdominal area. I suffer from bloating, and within a couple of weeks after using this my abdominal area already looks tighter. Only thing is that I often get an upset stomach within the first half hour after taking this. I also missed taking it for three days and my stomach went back to being bloated, so you need to be consistent. Other than that, this is a fantastic product and does what it says it will.

Skeptical at first, but I'm won over

Posted by pugface on Jul 27, 2014

I'd read on the internet that conjugated linoleic acid can help with fat burning and energy production, and that in conjunction with diet and exercise would slim you down faster than without. Of course, I was very skeptical, but thought I'd try it out. What harm could it do? When I opened this bottle, I was dismayed to find that some of the softgels had ruptured and leaked all over the others. iHerb generously offered a refund or replacement, but given that I was trying them out of curiosity rather than need, I didn't feel it was necessary. My skepticism was high, but after a month of twice-daily use, I'm convinced that they have some benefit. My diet and exercise routine is no stricter than usual, but since I've been taking these I've noticed that I appear a lot more svelte around the hips and thighs (despite the scale not actually showing any real weight loss at all). Given that no one can tell how much I weigh on sight, the fact that I'm looking a bit more trim is the important part. I'm really happy with this little experiment, and will continue to take the CLA!

Amazing Product