Cured my hyperhidrosis and anxiety!

Posted by Reviewer1623936 on Aug 09, 2013

This supplement has literally changed my life. I have had hyperhidrosis under my arms all my life, and I have always been an anxious person. I decided to give this a try, because the Cal-Mag combo is supposed to be good for nervous system function. From the first day I noticed a complete change in my body and anxiety levels. My excessive sweating is now completely gone, and I no longer have that perpetual stream of anxiety running through my body. I highly recommend this formula for anyone struggling with stress or anxiety. It's amazing!

Good for your stress

Posted by Reviewer1876087 on May 19, 2011

I've started this product because I was angry, stressed and anxious all the time. I read somewhere that these feelings and behavior could indicate magnesium deficiency. I've been taking it for a couple of weeks and feel better.

B Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1119312 on May 18, 2009

Unlike other stress tabs, this doesn't have that strong B smell, yet provides a good dose of B. Doesn't upset my stomach even when empty.

Very helpful

Posted by 5611761053878910222 on Mar 12, 2013

This was an excellent product! I could feel the difference in my stress level within a day or two. WIll definitely puchase again.

Well-balanced source of B vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3301222 on Dec 08, 2013

Even though it is called "Cal-Mag", I bought this because I was looking for a well-balanced B complex vitamin. By well-balanced, I refer not to the amount of each B vitamin, but to the percentage of RDA. Some of my family have not reacted well to the typical B-50 vitamin, which has 200% RDA of some B's, and 12,000% RDA of others (usually thiamine). Cal-Mag Stress HAS worked well for us, without some of the unpleasant energy rushes or emotional volatility experienced with some others. Just the even keel that I am looking for in a good B vitamin. Try this if you experience unpredictable stress. It is not expensive either.

Contains folic acid

Posted by Reviewer1545507 on Feb 01, 2015

I was taking this product until I discovered it has folate (folic acid). Folic acid in the body of a person who cannot process folic acid into usable folate, the folic acid ends up in the blood stream where it hogs the receptor cites on cells where folate is needed. There are other resources on Iherb that do not contain folic acid.

To big

Posted by Reviewer3267963 on Mar 03, 2014

The tablets are to big to svollow. They get stuck in the throat, so i havent been using them

Great Combo

Posted by Reviewer2396689 on Oct 22, 2009

A marvelous combination for stress. Has everything our nutritionist had recommended, plus more, in one tablet.

Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer3264260 on Mar 10, 2010

I'm on medication that causes insomnia and had to take sleeping pills to sleep through the night. Ever since I started taking these vitamins (once in the morning and once before bed), I've been sleeping well without having to use the sleeping pills. Also helps with anxiety/stress, and I feel less jittery (again, side effect of my medication) during the day. I noticed a difference the first night I took them.

Good!

Posted by TMarchev on Apr 06, 2014

Best result with good quality, good price!