Now Foods, Cal-Mag, Stress Formula, 100 Tablets

Cured my hyperhidrosis and anxiety!

Posted by Reviewer1623936 on Aug 09, 2013

This supplement has literally changed my life. I have had hyperhidrosis under my arms all my life, and I have always been an anxious person. I decided to give this a try, because the Cal-Mag combo is supposed to be good for nervous system function. From the first day I noticed a complete change in my body and anxiety levels. My excessive sweating is now completely gone, and I no longer have that perpetual stream of anxiety running through my body. I highly recommend this formula for anyone struggling with stress or anxiety. It's amazing!

Good for your stress

Posted by Reviewer1876087 on May 19, 2011

I've started this product because I was angry, stressed and anxious all the time. I read somewhere that these feelings and behavior could indicate magnesium deficiency. I've been taking it for a couple of weeks and feel better.

B Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1119312 on May 18, 2009

Unlike other stress tabs, this doesn't have that strong B smell, yet provides a good dose of B. Doesn't upset my stomach even when empty.

Well-balanced source of B vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3301222 on Dec 08, 2013

Even though it is called "Cal-Mag", I bought this because I was looking for a well-balanced B complex vitamin. By well-balanced, I refer not to the amount of each B vitamin, but to the percentage of RDA. Some of my family have not reacted well to the typical B-50 vitamin, which has 200% RDA of some B's, and 12,000% RDA of others (usually thiamine). Cal-Mag Stress HAS worked well for us, without some of the unpleasant energy rushes or emotional volatility experienced with some others. Just the even keel that I am looking for in a good B vitamin. Try this if you experience unpredictable stress. It is not expensive either.

Very helpful

Posted by 5611761053878910222 on Mar 12, 2013

This was an excellent product! I could feel the difference in my stress level within a day or two. WIll definitely puchase again.