COST EFFECTIVE

Posted by Reviewer1170485 on Feb 25, 2010

+ very cost effective + fairly good taste, dissolves well + fairly easy to dose with a teaspoon - .. which is still more complicated than simply popping a pill - atleast I would've liked it combined with magnesium powder

undecided

Posted by Reviewer3080592 on Dec 01, 2010

good taste - have not seen xtra

Tastes very bad

Posted by Reviewer2561594 on Mar 11, 2011

I have been using this for a while and I have tried almost everything to deal with the absolutely terrible taste. I have mixed it in my food (e.g. yoghurt) and juice and no matter what I do the very bitter taste makes it almost impossible for me to eat this.

Not as convenient as pills, but...

Posted by Reviewer2047611 on Jul 11, 2011

I've heard the powder form is more easily absorbed by your body, but it is definately more of a hassle to take in the morning. You have to measure out the right amount and mix it into a drink. I usually take my pills in a hurry before heading out to a run so I've felt a little irritated by the amount of work it takes to get this supplement ready. One day is fine, but day after day... it starts to wear on you. But Now foods is awesome! Great quality product and great price. Arrived in good condition!

Can't take this

Posted by funkydharma on Jul 20, 2012

Cause me terrible constipation and also acidic stomache.

ok

Posted by Anaterma on Jan 12, 2016

ok product. good for women since our body needs more calcium. cheap. could be sold in bigger package tbh, same for mag oxide.