Great for Home Made Dog Food

Posted by Reviewer1201552 on Dec 04, 2009

This is great for making home made dog food with the proper balance of phosphorous vs. calcium.

Works Great, Almost Too Good

Posted by Reviewer1694429 on Apr 06, 2011

I'm allergic or intolerant of citrates. I take a small amount of this stuff before bed and I sleep great. If you don't eat dairy foods, or any of the few other rich sources of calcium, consider this product.

Best buy for Calcium

Posted by 5495118954609608358 on Jul 26, 2016

It lasts more than half a year, it's inexpensive, and it's really easy to consume, I mix it with my soy milk and I'm good to go, doesn't make it flavor wrongly, though I recommend to mix in 400ml or so, 200ml may be too little and the powdery taste too strong. Still, this is my choice when buying Calcium from now on, pills were too big and liquid was too flavory, with this calcium I choose the flavors and concentration, it's the best!

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2211432 on Feb 06, 2008

I use this to make my own homemade toothpaste. It's perfect and flavorless or unnoticeable in flavor.

Simple tried-and-true form of calcium.

Posted by Reviewer2332442 on Jul 20, 2010

It's what is in Tums and similar, but without any flavorings etc. For me its use is as a reputedly absorbable type of calcium, but the antacid property is mild side benefit (counteracting the acidity of decaf coffee that also goes into my protein shake concoctions). My prior choice of pure calcium carbonate powder, Life Extension brand - I have only found these two brands of it - has a bit of grit to it... unwelcome. So this one is a surprise winner.

Convenience

Posted by Reviewer1941031 on Feb 07, 2010

I find this the most useful format for adding Calcium to my dog's home prepared diet supplement mix.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1946601 on Feb 20, 2012

i used this to make toothpaste from wellnessmama. it is a good price and good product.

Dual purpose!

Posted by snowfitness1 on Jul 04, 2011

I love this because it gives me my calcium supplementation, but also quells the heartburn. I eat only healthy foods, but I tend to feel heartburn often. I decided to stop using Tums and try this....it is awesome! Plus, it is very cost effective!!

calcium

Posted by 5019681983776805855 on Jan 21, 2015

Also use this for me and all my animals. Soft, easily mixed and the benefits are many.

Good for food allergy sufferers

Posted by Reviewer1746561 on Apr 20, 2011

I am vitamin D deficient and allergic a lot of Vitamins. My Dr. wanted me on calcium. I Can't take Calcium Citrate, as I'm allergic citric acid products. This is perfect. No allergic reactions (pimples) and easily taken with water as it is tasteless.