Best calcium supplement around

Posted by Reviewer2653023 on Oct 13, 2009

This is the best way I've found to take my daily requirement of calcium. All you do is mix one teaspoon with a small glass of acidic juice. Way more easy to swallow than all those enormous pills! I've also read that calcium carbonate is the best kind you can take and more easily absorbed by your body. Highly reccommend!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2905880 on Jul 17, 2008

Tasteless and does the job. Keeps fresh for long time in bottle.

Better than any toothpaste

Posted by 5640920538077598347 on Jul 02, 2014

I used this product as one of just three ingredients in my home made all natural tooth paste, and I'm blown away by how the paste has caused the eroded enamel in my teeth to repair itself!? (Brushed too hard for years and I wore gaps into all my teeth at the top where the enamel meets the gum. My dentist said nothing can be done, he can't put fillings in that area as they won't 'stick' or stay.) Now the eroded gaps are filling themselves in!?? I'm only using it two weeks. A-mazing! (2) Also, for my calcium as an vegan I've been adding this product to my smoothies and plant milks and now I have no worries about getting enough calcium but much more important is...because I've stopped relying on cows milk to get my calcium, I've stopped contributing to the enslavement and horrific abuse of living feeling gentle mother cows.

calcium

Posted by 5019681983776805855 on Jan 21, 2015

Also use this for me and all my animals. Soft, easily mixed and the benefits are many.

Now Ca Carbonat

Posted by Reviewer2388536 on Oct 28, 2007

I am using this product as in ingredient in my home prepared, raw cat food. Kitties are eating so all is well!

Now Foods Calcium Carbonate powder

Posted by Reviewer2351838 on Aug 27, 2010

Fine powder mixes easily in water, remains suspended in water for several hours before falling to bottom of cup, stirring or shaking will resuspend powder. I am satisfied with product and would buy it again.

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1077655 on Dec 14, 2010

Easy to use by mixing in any drink or food.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1311441 on Dec 30, 2010

I like it. Cheap way of getting my daily calcium, and it does not have bad taste. It does not dissolve by itself, so you have to stir it.

thanks

Posted by Reviewer1240793 on Aug 05, 2011

thanks

A little big for my purposes but...

Posted by Reviewer3219886 on Aug 14, 2011

Perfect for homemade toothpaste.