Easy to blend.

Posted by 5450558463646035605 on Feb 10, 2015

I blend it in my smoothies.

My Opinion

Posted by Reviewer3098280 on Jun 12, 2014

Today is the 2nd time I used the powdered calcium citrate. The powder is extremly easy to mix and I mix it with just enough water, stir, and drink. It tastes like nothing. Today I took it with a buffered vitamin C powder and vitamin D after I ate lunch. No stomach issues. The powder is a bit messy, but I can deal with it. Calcium Citrate is quickly available to the body which is what I was looking for, and I read it is great not only for us but elders as their lower stomach acids can digest this form more easily than a calcium carbonate or any other forms of calcium. I also use a product called Calm (a magnesium citrate/carbonate) which says it balances out the calcium so before I go to sleep I will take 1/4 tsp (a dose that works for me) for a good night's sleep. It is still early to tell how much more I will like this product since I am a new user, so I am giving it 3.5 stars.

Dissolve

Posted by Chamo87 on Jun 10, 2014

Good Price, but didn't dissolve completely.

Posted by Reviewer1265016 on Aug 02, 2013

These are economical and good quality

Pure Stuff

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Pure product. No additives...that is awesome. Trying to drink the stuff was very difficult to palate. I tried several bottles and decided to go back to capsules. I cannot drink fruit juices due to insulin resistance. Maybe that would help to palate this product.

Good citrate powder

Posted by Reviewer1753781 on Feb 18, 2012

I´d rather Calsium Citrate in tablets. Citrate powder tastes pretty strong even if I mix it with orange juice. Calsium citrate absorbs better than other calsium forms. That is why I recommed Calsium citrate.

Posted by Reviewer2390003 on Jan 08, 2012

Mixes well with fruit juices but can be "chalky" if mixed with dairy products. This is a good product if you want to stay away from preservatives and fillers.

Posted by Reviewer1260291 on Aug 13, 2011

I am taking it in conjuction with Now Foods Magnesium Citrate. I was getting cramps in the legs whenever I exercised and these symptoms have gone. The beauty of the Citrates is that there is no need for any acid to be present when taken, such as apple cider vinegar and it can be taken with meals or in drink.

Good absorption

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Jun 26, 2011

In an article written by a professional in the field, this calcium compound, which combines with citric acid, was recommended for having a good bio-availability percentage rate, around 25%. The mild, weak acidity of citrate signals your stomach not to secrete additional digestive juices, and the calcium product joins your system directly without stomach irritation. We haven't had any problems with this product.

Helps keep acid in stomach when taken after a meal

Posted by Reviewer2216618 on Mar 26, 2011

I.Information from Dr. Leo Galland concerning acid reflux.It helps keep the acid in the stomach after eating

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »