My Opinion

Posted by Reviewer3098280 on Jun 12, 2014

Today is the 2nd time I used the powdered calcium citrate. The powder is extremly easy to mix and I mix it with just enough water, stir, and drink. It tastes like nothing. Today I took it with a buffered vitamin C powder and vitamin D after I ate lunch. No stomach issues. The powder is a bit messy, but I can deal with it. Calcium Citrate is quickly available to the body which is what I was looking for, and I read it is great not only for us but elders as their lower stomach acids can digest this form more easily than a calcium carbonate or any other forms of calcium. I also use a product called Calm (a magnesium citrate/carbonate) which says it balances out the calcium so before I go to sleep I will take 1/4 tsp (a dose that works for me) for a good night's sleep. It is still early to tell how much more I will like this product since I am a new user, so I am giving it 3.5 stars.

Dissolve

Posted by Chamo87 on Jun 10, 2014

Good Price, but didn't dissolve completely.

tasteless and easy to mix

Posted by 4990813049902128725 on Mar 15, 2014

I've been using this in our smoothies and find it blends right in without affecting the taste. I also have added it to orange juice, and my six-year-old son didn't notice the difference. I love that I can make my own calcium fortified drinks that my kids will drink.

Supplementing calcium is a terrible idea

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 09, 2014

Good for - calcification, depleting other essential nutrients and causing difficult to resolve gut pH issues. If you find benefit from supplementing calcium, strongly suggest looking into why that might be. I can't think of one good reason to do so that can't be resolved another less detrimental way - I can think of many reasons not to. If it's a citrate thing - try citric acid or magnesium citrate. If it's for oxalates - try manganese or magnesium or vit K1. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

User from Finland

Posted by Reviewer2928659 on Jan 19, 2014

I am so happy to find this for my 2 yrs daughter. She doesnt take any piills and doesnt drink milk. This is fantastic to put her porridge in the morning.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2368048 on Jan 17, 2014

Haven't noticed any change, but it does mix well and doesn't have any bad taste

Easily absorbable calcium

Posted by Reviewer1674982 on Dec 10, 2013

Powdered calcium is more easily utilized by our system than pills. No more need for dairy products, woo hoo!

Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer3120418 on Oct 30, 2013

great product

Calcium-Citrate-100-Pure-Powder-8-oz-227-g/481

Posted by Reviewer2944926 on Aug 29, 2013

o.k.

It's good!

Posted by 5190339346336940340 on Aug 22, 2013

It's good! My pets like it very much.