easy

Posted by Reviewer1450757 on Jan 10, 2012

easy to add to diet, added to drinks, pudings, soups, ect. good for the bones without knowing you are getting it.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3138798 on Nov 15, 2011

I use it to make toothpaste. It was shipped fast, very high quality. Great all around!

Pure Powder Calcium is Best

Posted by Reviewer1702941 on Oct 06, 2011

I'm very happy the quality and value of this as well as most other products I've tried from NOW Foods. Pure powders are the only way to go. Use exactly the amount you want without having to take some other supplement you don't need, and without having to swallow a bunch of capsules.

Good

Posted by tinatherese on Sep 27, 2011

Good powder, takes a bit to get used to the taste, I mix it with magnesium as they 2 woek together and I like it.. My kids have some in their drink too as they dont drink milk..

Most effective

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Sep 14, 2011

This is the only calcium supplement I've taken that has provided a noticeable benefit. I make sure to take a vitamin K-2 supplement with it to ensure proper vascular calcium metabolism.

TCC - Tri-Calcium Citrate Powder

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on Aug 27, 2011

Recently I discovered that adding calcium to coffee can improve taste by reducing acidity. In the 1800's they used egg shells for this purpose. Many foods and beverages are acidic and will dissolve tooth enamel. I did some research on the best way to reduce acidity and possibly improve taste and settled on TCC. TCC is a flavorless form of calcium that is bioavailable (see CITRICAL vitamins) and will titrate acids to protect teeth. I have been using the TCC as an additive for acid foods and beverages and also a calcium supplement as well. TCC fills the bill. IHerb service is a plus. I have bought from iHerb for about a year and there have been no glitches.

Highly Absorbent

Posted by Reviewer1349132 on Jul 05, 2011

Calcium citrate is among the most absorbable form of a notoriously difficult-to-absorb substance: calcium. And the powered form is most economical.

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer2843751 on Jun 12, 2011

Mixes well in smoothies or yogurt. Good alternative to pills. I mix with it NOW Magnesium powder in the evenings with juice or yogurt before bed. Relaxes and helps with sleep.

Great clean product

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on May 21, 2011

Great quailty powder, very easy to take, no fillers, simply great stuff. Save a lot compared to tablets.

Great calcium for my Dogs

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Apr 28, 2011

This is a great way to add calcium into my Goldens diet. I do giv ethem raw beef bones, but adding this with a vit D capsule is a good addition.