Excellent form of calcium

Posted by Reviewer2323277 on May 03, 2016

Calcium citrate is alkalinizing and prevents development of kidney stones. For optimum absorption consider dissolving it with Ascorbic Acid powder and taking Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 (MK-7). Calcium citrate should not cause any stomach upset; digestive issues and acid reflux are often caused by LOW stomach acid, in which case Betaine HCL and/or (NOW) Super Enzymes (also contains Betaine HCL) can provide major relief.

Good

Posted by tinatherese on Sep 27, 2011

Good powder, takes a bit to get used to the taste, I mix it with magnesium as they 2 woek together and I like it.. My kids have some in their drink too as they dont drink milk..

Pure Powder Calcium is Best

Posted by Reviewer1702941 on Oct 06, 2011

I'm very happy the quality and value of this as well as most other products I've tried from NOW Foods. Pure powders are the only way to go. Use exactly the amount you want without having to take some other supplement you don't need, and without having to swallow a bunch of capsules.

calcium

Posted by Reviewer3155717 on Nov 14, 2008

Fine powder and does its job.

Best for people who cant absorb pills/capsules

Posted by Reviewer1291567 on Feb 25, 2011

My husband had the Bariatric bi-pass and I am always looking for ways to get him to take vitamins.His digestive tract is very short, so he needs to take liquid,chewable,or powdered forms of vitamins. We can honestly can say we tried them all and this is the most economical and satisfying way for him. It is suggested that you dissolve in a high pulp O.J; or tomato juice. We found the later to be the best. Now I'm looking for a multivitamin that is in powdered form.

Great calcium for my Dogs

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Apr 28, 2011

This is a great way to add calcium into my Goldens diet. I do giv ethem raw beef bones, but adding this with a vit D capsule is a good addition.

seems fine to me

Posted by Reviewer1473868 on Sep 01, 2010

I take this calcium to supplement because I'm taking no milk, soymilk an no cheese at the moment. Seems fine to me. My doctor prescribed it and it's cheaper buying it from Iherb than from the Pharmacist.

good form, good price

Posted by Reviewer1476518 on Oct 21, 2010

This goes in my protein drink, and is good for my osteopenia.

EXCELLENT!!!!

Posted by snowfitness1 on Oct 26, 2010

My new FAVORITE calcium! LOVE IT!!!!

good

Posted by Reviewer1214282 on Oct 28, 2010

I really like this form of calcium. It mixes in my drink and is more readily available to my system.