Easy to mix and take

Posted by Reviewer2653598 on Aug 09, 2012

My physician has me on 1,500 mg calcium per day. Calcium citrate is more bioavailable than carbonate. The powder added to my morning protein smoothie makes getting 1,500 mg calcium so much easier than swallowing a handful of tablets.

Really works and is has no additives

Posted by 4955677849389834507 on Jul 17, 2012

Really works and is has no additives

Cheap!

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012

Just calcium citrate without the extra crap that is added in pills. Taking this is also a lot cheaper than buying pills. 5 stars easy!

Now Foods Calcium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer2504420 on May 08, 2012

I have been looking for a product like this for years, to find Calcium powder which is so easy to take instead of having to swallow or chew tablets. Thank you

Exactly what I need

Posted by faithjoy on Apr 05, 2012

I live in a very sunny climate and get all my vitamin D that way. I wasn't keen on taking a Calcium supplement that had vitamin D added. I'd also read up and found out that the most easily absorbed Calcium is Calcium Citrate. Thus, this powder suits me just fine. I take it with juice and add some Now Magnesium powder, and the chalkiness doesn't bother me.

Now Foods Calcium Citrate 100% powder

Posted by Reviewer1631757 on Mar 20, 2012

Seems perfectly good.

Calcium Citrate Powder

Posted by Reviewer2032547 on Feb 22, 2012

Very good alternative for veggies :)

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2568128 on Feb 20, 2012

I am very happy with this product. Good to drink, no flavor if mixed in water. You can mix it in any kind of drink.

Great way to take Cal-mag

Posted by Reviewer3076940 on Feb 19, 2012

I've used this with the Magnesium citrate for years. The combo is the only way I like to take Calcium-magnesium. I don't get nauseous this way. Plus I can control my dose!

Good citrate powder

Posted by Reviewer1753781 on Feb 18, 2012

I´d rather Calsium Citrate in tablets. Citrate powder tastes pretty strong even if I mix it with orange juice. Calsium citrate absorbs better than other calsium forms. That is why I recommed Calsium citrate.