good

Posted by 5420383073785665384 on May 07, 2015

เนื่องจากดิฉันมีปัญหา กระดูกบาง เล็บแตกและเปราะหักง่าย เมื่อได้กินแคลเซียมนี้ วันละ 4เม็ด ติดต่อกัน ประมาณ1เดือน ผลลัพธ์ค่อนข้างดี แต่ ยังไม่ชัดเจนและพอใจนัก อาจด้วยเพราะดิฉันอายุมากด้วย แต่ไม่ว่าด้วยสาเหตุใด อาหารเสริมตัวนี้ ทำให้ ปวดหลังน้อยลง เล็บที่แตก เริ่มประสานและเป็นเงาแข็งแรงขึ้น ถือว่า ดีพอใช้ค่ะ ขอให้ 3 Stars นะคะ และขอ คอมเมนท์เป็นภาษาไทย เพื่อให้คนไทยได้ทราบด้วยค่ะ ^^

This is the best form of Calcium

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Sep 14, 2013

If you are after calcium, you should only use calcium CITRATE since this form of calcium is best absorbed by your body. I usually purchase liquid forms of vitamins and if I cant find liquid I get the clear capsole because most tablet vitamins take forever to desolve in your body. Then its extracted from the body before it can even be absorbed. if you hold this horse pill in your mouth for longer than 10sec...its starts to desolve. Also if you cut it in halve you'll see that just under the thin coating its basically a soft chalk consistency. This is great. This can easily be ground into shakes. Great product.

Tatyana,CHC, Iridologist

Posted by Reviewer2399225 on May 04, 2008

The best form of Calcium intake! Great ratio of Cal-Magnesium, Has copper and even Manganese! Good staff. I felt improvement it in my body in 2 days!

This is a great product

Posted by Reviewer1313134 on Jul 16, 2009

My daughter who uses your site recommened that I switch from my calcium carbonate to Calcium Citrate because it would work better for my body and she was right, I can't explain the difference but I like this product a lot and plan to keep ordering it as long as it exist.

Calcium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer3273856 on Jul 23, 2009

It works. This is my second bottle and I can't believe the difference in my nails! Healthy and growing!

Gastric By-Pass

Posted by Reviewer2502847 on Mar 04, 2010

I can not take regular calcium because my body can not absorb it since I had my gastric by-pass. I have lost 110 lbs. and kept it off for over 9 years. If you have any issues taking calcium, I highly recommend this prodoct. My test have shown that my calcium levels are right where they should be since I have been taking this product.

Great Calcium Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2464284 on Mar 06, 2010

I have a very sensitive stomach, and many calcium supplements don't agree with me. This one I have never had any discomfort with and I love the fact it also contains D and Magnesium.

good2go

Posted by Reviewer1881939 on Apr 07, 2010

i like!

Thanks!

Posted by Reviewer1688938 on Jun 24, 2010

Great product - excellent service!

Good calcium