Like it

Posted by Reviewer1948159 on Dec 09, 2011

When the ph of urine is too alkaline (7 or over) this is a good one to use and puts me to sleep easily, but when the ph of urine is acidic (6 or less) calcium citrate is better. Ph 6-7 calcium orotate or calcium gluconate work best.

Great for athletes- lactic buffer (cycling, running, etc)

Posted by Reviewer2090716 on Apr 26, 2010

REally great for performance in cycling and running... has a perfect blend for people who really push their workouts

Hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer3112535 on Mar 02, 2009

These might be a great source of calcium but I wouldn't know because I can't swallow them well. They are round, thick and chalky and directions say to eat three or so 3x a day. I had heart burn after taking 3 at a time. I do however have acid reflux tendencies so maybe they will work better for someone who doesn't have that issue.

Best Calcium Absorption I've found

Posted by Reviewer2095169 on Dec 26, 2008

This calcium relaxes me more than any other I have tried ever. I'm thankful to find it at iHerb.com.

Helps me sleep and muscles feel much less tense.

Posted by Reviewer2773279 on Nov 07, 2007

My chiropractor recommended this to help me sleep. I have fibromyalgia and if I take 6 of these and 1 Phosphatydil Serine with Choline and Inositol, I get sleepy and fall asleep easily. A miracle for me.

Don't Know

Posted by Reviewer2745528 on Jun 13, 2011

I really don't know if it helps or not but I am 65 and very strong.I have taken this brand for about a year.Dr. Oz says to take calcium by itself and not with other vitimans.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2193872 on Sep 13, 2011

I feel that it has more effect than the normal calcium. The back pain that I had for months that wouldn't leave me even with calcium has gone with that sort of calcium.

best

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012

I couldn't find in the my country calcium in such form. Thanks of your company, it became for me possible. It is inexpensive, tasty, economically. I am ready to wait delivery because I have houses reserved this product.

A great form of calcium

Posted by 5595190051774213599 on Nov 20, 2012

This is my favorite brand and form of calcium. It is very gentle. It doesn't cause stomach distress, and it is absorbed easily. The downside is that you have to take more pills, but to me it is well worth it. This is the only calcium supplement that helps me sleep. No other calcium supplement works as well.

Now