not good

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Dec 19, 2014

I reacted to these not sure why..

A great form of calcium

Posted by 5595190051774213599 on Nov 20, 2012

This is my favorite brand and form of calcium. It is very gentle. It doesn't cause stomach distress, and it is absorbed easily. The downside is that you have to take more pills, but to me it is well worth it. This is the only calcium supplement that helps me sleep. No other calcium supplement works as well.

best

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012

I couldn't find in the my country calcium in such form. Thanks of your company, it became for me possible. It is inexpensive, tasty, economically. I am ready to wait delivery because I have houses reserved this product.

Now

Posted by sierrabob on Jun 22, 2012

great product

not what i am used to

Posted by Reviewer3305198 on Jun 11, 2012

i normally take sundown naturals oystershell calcium. either because my packet became too heavy, or because i herb had run out, i don't remember exactly,i ordered these ones. i must say i prefer the ones with oystercalcium, also from the oyster calcium i take 2 daily and from these six, so i rather they had pressed these 3 pills into 1 big somehow. for the working of these pills i cannot say if they are good or if they are not, i just hope they are good.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1948159 on Dec 09, 2011

When the ph of urine is too alkaline (7 or over) this is a good one to use and puts me to sleep easily, but when the ph of urine is acidic (6 or less) calcium citrate is better. Ph 6-7 calcium orotate or calcium gluconate work best.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2193872 on Sep 13, 2011

I feel that it has more effect than the normal calcium. The back pain that I had for months that wouldn't leave me even with calcium has gone with that sort of calcium.

Helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer2229455 on Aug 11, 2011

I like this calcium supplement because it helps me sleep at night and I am not the best sleeper. I take 6 tablets in the evening.

Don't Know

Posted by Reviewer2745528 on Jun 13, 2011

I really don't know if it helps or not but I am 65 and very strong.I have taken this brand for about a year.Dr. Oz says to take calcium by itself and not with other vitimans.

This one is eqivilent to drinking a pint of milk 250 g

Posted by Reviewer1636923 on Mar 12, 2011

At my age my bones need all the help they can get.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »