Too big!

Posted by Reviewer3174097 on Aug 02, 2010

I wish I had known how big these softgels are. I would have ordered another product, or at least a smaller dosage size. At least they are soft and rounded. I'm sure the product is good as it's made by Now Foods, but they should tell the length of the softgel somewhere on the label.

Horse Pills!

Posted by Reviewer3050859 on Jan 17, 2008

I must be a wimp! Unlike all the other reviewers, I have a hard time swallowing these softgels. I got one stuck the other morning and it was less than pleasant. I've taken calcium for years, and never had this much trouble.

Very large pill

Posted by Reviewer2080065 on Dec 03, 2009

This is a very very large pill. It is great to have Maginisuim, but is limited on Vitamin D.

Not so satisfied

Posted by 5184859562420550198 on May 22, 2016

The softgels are very big and hard to swallow. Also, we need to take 3 softgels as proposed. Next time, I won't reorder this one.

Stomach Pain 1st 2 weeks on NOW C & M

Posted by TheBuzz on Aug 07, 2016

I began taking 2 a day and developed sharp stomach pain and constipation. I cut back to one a day and I no longer have those issues. I am hoping to work up to 2 a day than 3 as recommended.

Hidden soy

Posted by Reviewer1008250 on Dec 26, 2007

I checked for soy ingredients when ordering and didn't see any, but sound this product contains soy lecithin when it arrived--I am allergic to soy.

Now Foods Calcium & Magnesium, 240 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2823794 on Jul 30, 2011

I would have preferred dosage to be one softgel instead of 3. Upon receipt of product I was concerned because it was hot(perhaps from shipment).

no comment at the moment

Posted by Reviewer1118439 on Sep 11, 2011

n.a. only try for a short period

Serving size

Posted by Reviewer2103722 on Nov 09, 2011

I thought this would last long but then realized that one serving is 3. Thou it's good to take these through the day after meals.

HUGE

Posted by Reviewer1628188 on Jan 28, 2012

I've taken a gazillion vitamins in my life and these are by far the largest ones I have ever seen. My son called them elephant pills instead of horse pills when he saw them and wouldn't even try to swallow one. Gigantic, I tell ya!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »