Horse Pills!

Posted by Reviewer3050859 on Jan 17, 2008

I must be a wimp! Unlike all the other reviewers, I have a hard time swallowing these softgels. I got one stuck the other morning and it was less than pleasant. I've taken calcium for years, and never had this much trouble.

Too big!

Posted by Reviewer3174097 on Aug 02, 2010

I wish I had known how big these softgels are. I would have ordered another product, or at least a smaller dosage size. At least they are soft and rounded. I'm sure the product is good as it's made by Now Foods, but they should tell the length of the softgel somewhere on the label.

Very large pill

Posted by Reviewer2080065 on Dec 03, 2009

This is a very very large pill. It is great to have Maginisuim, but is limited on Vitamin D.

Calcium by Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer2045559 on Feb 23, 2010

I have switched to this product, as my former product was not available and both my wife and I can take this for our calcium needs. I find the Softgels, rather unappealing to the eye, as the color is a bit pinkish white and cloudy. The softgels are really the largest vitamin I take. Not the easiest to get down, even though they are a softgel.

I am sure it is good

Posted by Reviewer3321860 on May 18, 2010

Time to time I was getting leg cramp at night. I finished one bottle and that symptom disappeared. However, I read about too much Ca and Mg may decrease stomach acid, which you may end up having H'Pylori in your gut. I will do some more research about it. I am going to try MK-7 to see whether it will help my bond density.

Now Foods Minerals

Posted by Reviewer1207900 on May 29, 2010

I like this combination of minerals that I need in my diet.

Ms Ochab

Posted by Reviewer1522999 on Nov 16, 2008

I did not check the ingredients! I can not have soy and this product has it, so I need to return it.

Good deal

Posted by Reviewer1113833 on Jan 08, 2009

I was impressed with the service and delivery. It remains to be seen if the supplements are effective!

Now Foods Calcium & Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2582533 on Jan 09, 2009

They look like "horse pills" but fortunately, the softgels enable them to go down easily. Before purchasing them, I checked out the company. Now Foods is so highly regarded that I will assume, in good faith, that the pills do exactly what is intended. It's my first bottle so rating the product is not easy.

Now Foods, Calcium & Magnesium, Vitamin D...

Posted by Reviewer2053062 on Mar 27, 2009