Now Foods, Calcium & Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1572258 on Feb 29, 2008

Great product! I no longer have issues with constipation! At the same time I am getting my Calcium. I can only take one capsule though, otherwise would run through me. I have Calcium in my multivitamin as well, so that is ok.

Now Calcium Citrate and Magnesium with Vi. D and Zinc

Posted by Reviewer1623383 on Apr 16, 2008

This is the best calcium I have found; I originally chose it because of the calcium citrate. Although the capsules are large, they are easy to swallow for me. The added Vi. D takes care of another essential nutrient.

Maggie

Posted by Reviewer2139977 on Sep 18, 2008

Seems to work well - no leg cramps.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2379409 on Sep 28, 2008

This product is easy to take, and so far easy on my GI system.

Less GI disturbance

Posted by Reviewer2309313 on Aug 20, 2008

Everyone knows we should take calcium. This product causes less GI disturbance than other Calcium products I've tried.

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2650081 on Nov 24, 2007

Only three capsules needed to equal 1000 mg. Contains the right type of Vitamin D, cholecalciferol, although could have a larger amount.

overlooked but important mineral.

Posted by Reviewer1217020 on Nov 23, 2010

Just started taking this recently.Magnesium is a very important mineral. It acts as a catalyst or pre-cursor to over 250 pprocesses in our body. A lack of it may cause many symptoms.For it to work effectively it needs the others like calcium and vit D. Now foods provides that complete formula in one softgel.Found iherb to be an excellent supplier.

a good calcium supplement!

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Oct 20, 2012

I am very happy with this product. It contains other vitamins and minerals to work with calcium for bone and joints. It is a softgel for better absorption. It's easy to swallow.The price is reasonable. This is exactly what I was looking for in a calcium supplement! It brings many benefits for my mom.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Jul 16, 2009

Over the last 10 years I have had a problem with getting neck kinks easily from sleep, and a year ago I had a neck injury in an auto accident. I had been using Nature's Life for a long time. As long as I took CalMag every day I would not get a kink. When they changed their formula a couple years ago, it became less effective so I went on the market for a new CalMag. Country Life did not work at all and when I tried NOW I had a lapse in pain from my injury, but after taking it a few weeks it seemed to kick in. I've been taking it for several months now and no flair ups or neck kinks. I give it a four because it's doesn't seem quite as potent as the former brand but it does the trick so I am happy and will stick with it. Also, while I like the gel caps, they are big and you have to take three.

it's good