Carolyn

Posted by Reviewer2423794 on Jan 10, 2009

Been using this product for years and have good bone density reviews.

Molly

Posted by Reviewer1031542 on Feb 04, 2009

The calcium/magnesium has helped with body aches. This is a good product.

All I can say is WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Feb 12, 2009

Although these are large gelcaps, they're very easy to swallow. I've noticed immediate improvement. I'm sleeping more soundly, less water retention, and my minor knee pain just went away. I'm really grateful to Iherb for making it so easy to purchase so many great items in one place and at such a reasonable price.

Cal-Mag-D

Posted by Reviewer2664923 on Aug 30, 2009

I actually noticed a difference when I ran out - my cravings for chocolate increased!

GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1909667 on Oct 28, 2008

SINCE I TOOK THIS ,MY NAILS ARE GROWING BACK SO I KNOW IT WORKS....THE SOFTGELLS ARE BIG BUT EASY TO TAKE, I ACTUALLY CHEW ON THEM AND LIKE IT.

This one WORKS!!`

Posted by Reviewer3176477 on Feb 25, 2009

I have used many different brands and combinations of Cal/Mag, but always come back to NOW's softgels. Seems I'm always looking for something better -in all my supplement choices, is the reason I even try others, but I'm not sure there is another better! This combo in softgel form really works to calm nerves and restless legs often in as little as 20 minutes! I'm at mid-life and I find that going too many days without this product and I am edgy and anxious, AND don't sleep well. I'm sold and will be careful to make sure I order the right form from now on. Capsules do not seem to work as well.

A great alternative to the powder

Posted by Reviewer1971540 on Jan 11, 2009

I switched from Now's powdered calcium & magnesium to these softgels, and was initially horrified by their size, since I sometimes have trouble swallowing large pills. But the smooth texture makes them very easy to swallow, and I much prefer them to the powder.

great product

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 26, 2012

Great supplement to keep your bones healthy.

I've used this one for several years

Posted by 5762736140210674539 on Jun 30, 2015

Calcium is necessary for bone health, but must be taken with another supplement for it to be absorbed into the bones instead of the blood vessels. And magnesium is necessary (for me at least) to help with muscle cramps in my legs. I do take an extra magnesium supplement apart, and away from the time I take this product, in order to get enough magnesium to benefit my health. There are other reasons to take an extra magnesium supplement, i.e. kidney stone prevention, which I have read here and there on the net. I've never had kidney stones, but do have friends that suffer from them.

Easiest Calcium Pill to Take

Posted by Reviewer1060427 on Jan 31, 2009

softgels are very easy to swallow