Bone health

Posted by 5366899512419571632 on Apr 22, 2016

I really like Now products I have been taking these for a year. The combo helps both Cal / and Mag.. for the uptake of both minerals into your blood. I recommend this product.

Mrs C Newman

Posted by 5524389081198709959 on Apr 07, 2016

Great product...easy to swallow and help me with my night cramps.

Only thing that cures my restless legs

Posted by 5559590992830793214 on Feb 15, 2016

Fantastic product; I also use Magnesium Orotate (chest palpitations) and occasionally Mag Oxide (constipation), but if I ever run out of this Calc+Mag before a reorder I really notice an increase in my restless legs.

Big but gels are easier to swallow than caps or tabs

Posted by 5636973872847393335 on Dec 24, 2015

I appreciate the quality of NOW brands and the Cal/Mag is no exception. I don't think I could take 3 caps or tabs like I do easily with the soft gels. I don't know that you can find any company that can pack all the mg into a smaller container without having to take more (for example, taking 6 minis compared to 3 softgels).

Great for women and sports-people

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 12, 2015

I would especially recommend this 2 in 1 supplement to women (because of increased risk for osteoporosis) and anyone who does sports on a regular basis (as you should!), since magnesium helps with recovery after a workout and prevents cramps. Additional vitamin D in zinc is an added bonus! Now is a reliable brand and their supplements are a great value for money.

Love this stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2875996 on Oct 02, 2015

I cannot live without this in my daily routine. This keeps me "regular" on a daily basis. Every time I have let myself run out, I have regretted and suffered for it. Once you get used to being "regular, daily" you feel healthy, your joints don't ache, your body feels good all around. I am 36yrs old and this is my savior when it comes to all my natural routine. Highly recommend.

Migraine relief

Posted by Reviewer1603849 on Sep 19, 2015

I've been taking this magnesium supplement daily for migraine prevention and I've noticed a pretty big reduction of them.

I've used this one for several years

Posted by 5762736140210674539 on Jun 30, 2015

Calcium is necessary for bone health, but must be taken with another supplement for it to be absorbed into the bones instead of the blood vessels. And magnesium is necessary (for me at least) to help with muscle cramps in my legs. I do take an extra magnesium supplement apart, and away from the time I take this product, in order to get enough magnesium to benefit my health. There are other reasons to take an extra magnesium supplement, i.e. kidney stone prevention, which I have read here and there on the net. I've never had kidney stones, but do have friends that suffer from them.

Good price!

Posted by lillanne on Jun 19, 2015

I have used this for a long time and think it is a good value for the money

NOW Clacium and Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2390051 on Apr 29, 2015

Always in stock and always arriving promptly after ordering. Thanks iHerb. I love this product too, calcium magnesium combination, I have been using since I was first pregnant and now continue to use.