great product

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 26, 2012

Great supplement to keep your bones healthy.

I've used this one for several years

Posted by 5762736140210674539 on Jun 30, 2015

Calcium is necessary for bone health, but must be taken with another supplement for it to be absorbed into the bones instead of the blood vessels. And magnesium is necessary (for me at least) to help with muscle cramps in my legs. I do take an extra magnesium supplement apart, and away from the time I take this product, in order to get enough magnesium to benefit my health. There are other reasons to take an extra magnesium supplement, i.e. kidney stone prevention, which I have read here and there on the net. I've never had kidney stones, but do have friends that suffer from them.

Horse Pills!

Posted by Reviewer3050859 on Jan 17, 2008

I must be a wimp! Unlike all the other reviewers, I have a hard time swallowing these softgels. I got one stuck the other morning and it was less than pleasant. I've taken calcium for years, and never had this much trouble.

Ann

Posted by Reviewer2678163 on May 19, 2008

Was disappointed. Pills appeared discolored - may have not been kept at the right tempature while held in inventory. Still using them.

Now Foods, Calcium & Magnesium, Vitamin D, 240 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1878640 on Jan 07, 2009

I much perferred the "country Life" Cal and Mag with Vit D for 2 reasons: 1) Now Food used Cal Carbinate which causes constipation. 2) Now Softgel smells fishy and the color of the Softgel changes to a yellowish color. Because of these reasons I developed an aversion to taking this product.

Easiest Calcium Pill to Take

Posted by Reviewer1060427 on Jan 31, 2009

softgels are very easy to swallow

Great calcium supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2717733 on Dec 10, 2009

Finally a calcium, vitamin D, and magnesium in a softgel without alot of fillers!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1672404 on Jul 31, 2009

I ordered this a few week ago. very happy with these supplements. Also very effective. Feel on top of the world. No aches no pains in my body anymore

manager

Posted by Reviewer1666297 on Aug 08, 2008

keeps cramping away..........

PMS relief!

Posted by Reviewer1679936 on Oct 30, 2008

I had problems with my PMS symptoms and read in a magazine article that calcium and manesium would help. So I tried the Now Calcium & Magnesium sofgels and they have really helped relieve my symptoms. My husband thanks you!