Now Foods, Calcium & Magnesium, 240 Softgels

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2379409 From Florida on Sep 28, 2008

This product is easy to take, and so far easy on my GI system.

Horse Pills!

Posted by Reviewer3050859 From California on Jan 17, 2008

I must be a wimp! Unlike all the other reviewers, I have a hard time swallowing these softgels. I got one stuck the other morning and it was less than pleasant. I've taken calcium for years, and never had this much trouble.

Undecided

Posted by Reviewer2536898 From Missouri on Feb 27, 2010

A doctor recommended I take 1200 mg of calcium a day. I bought these to supplement the multi we bought. For two days I took three a day and every system in my body slowed down. I felt really bad. So I stopped for a week and began again with one every other day. Seems to be alright so far but I'm not sure I'll make it up to the amount the doctor wanted.

Now Foods, Calcium & Magnesium, Vitamin D, 240 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1878640 From California on Jan 07, 2009

I much perferred the "country Life" Cal and Mag with Vit D for 2 reasons: 1) Now Food used Cal Carbinate which causes constipation. 2) Now Softgel smells fishy and the color of the Softgel changes to a yellowish color. Because of these reasons I developed an aversion to taking this product.

Now Foods, Calcium/Magnesium/Vit. D 240 softgels

Posted by Reviewer1365320 From Maine on Jan 09, 2009

My family has taken these softgels for a long time - comparing them to other brands that are not softgels... and those got stuck in the throat (not nice) where these have a tendency to slip right down. I consider that a "plus". The price suits us just fine and the delivery time is very acceptable. Also, we're informed of our order being received and again when it's shipped. A great company to do business with.