capsules very large

Posted by Reviewer3079255 on Mar 21, 2009

i returned these as they are so large that swallowing would have been difficult. i guess on line it is difficult to know how large the capsules will be - perhaps you can put something on the description indicating that they are large.

Too big

Posted by PinkOveralls on Nov 20, 2008

A little hard to swallow because of their size.

Horse Pills!

Posted by Reviewer3050859 on Jan 17, 2008

I must be a wimp! Unlike all the other reviewers, I have a hard time swallowing these softgels. I got one stuck the other morning and it was less than pleasant. I've taken calcium for years, and never had this much trouble.

stuck together

Posted by Reviewer3031128 on Jun 17, 2010

The capsules are very stuck together. Hope they don't break pulling them apart.

What an amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer3068187 on Nov 26, 2009

I love this product because you get Calcium, magnesium, Vit D and zinc in one softgel and if I was purchasing separately I would be paying so much more. The softgels are large but easily swallowable. I sleep better and have less joint pain and I tend to get run down easily but I have felt very healthy taking this supplement and will definitely re-order. I love Iherb and consistently receive my orders within 2 days which is excellent

Great Calcium Magnesium Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I appreciate that NOW Calcium & Magnesium Softgels includes Vitamin D and Zinc and offers a truly balanced blend of essential minerals.

Great combination!

Posted by Reviewer2860968 on Feb 25, 2010

I was taking Vitamin D separately & now it's a great convenience to have all 3 in 1 easy to take capsule and in the RIGHT DOSAGE.

알이 완전 커요

Posted by Reviewer1123628 on Jul 24, 2013

제가 여태까지 본 서양알약중에 최고 크기네요 ㅋㅋ 왠지 씹어삼켜야 할것같은 크기.. 아이허브 베스트에 꼽히는 네츄럴팩터스의 오메가3보다 큽니다. 아침엔 칼슘,저녁엔 철분 섭취하려구요. 철분이랑 칼슘 동시에 먹으면 효과떨어진데요

Dr's order

Posted by Reviewer1030823 on Jan 10, 2011

I started taking these about a month ago, and my hair skin and nails are looking fab!!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1020562 on Nov 18, 2008

great price for a great product. the jar is much larger than i thought and although u have to take 3 a day this is still a great bargain. the pill is a bit large but nothing i can't handle. i usually have one at each meal. i've tried other calcium magnesium supplements for much higher prices but this is just fine. highly recommended.