Great Calcuim Softgels!

Posted by Reviewer2208605 on Mar 19, 2008

I am very happy with this product. 1.) It contains other vitamins and minerals known to work with calcium for bone and muscle strength. 2.) It comes in a softgel for better absorption. 3.) The price is reasonable. This is exactly what I was looking for in a calcium supplement! Thanks Now Foods & I-Herb!!!

Gloria Hinton

Posted by Reviewer1287991 on Mar 11, 2008

I take this in conjunction with Strotium. I take the calcium at night to give a calming effect and the Strotium in the morning. Even though the capsules are on the big side, they are easy to go down. Because we need the D and the Magnesium to help assimilate the calcium, this is a great product bringing these essentials all together in one swallow!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1020562 on Nov 18, 2008

great price for a great product. the jar is much larger than i thought and although u have to take 3 a day this is still a great bargain. the pill is a bit large but nothing i can't handle. i usually have one at each meal. i've tried other calcium magnesium supplements for much higher prices but this is just fine. highly recommended.

Now Foods, Calcium/Magnesium/Vit. D 240 softgels

Posted by Reviewer1365320 on Jan 09, 2009

My family has taken these softgels for a long time - comparing them to other brands that are not softgels... and those got stuck in the throat (not nice) where these have a tendency to slip right down. I consider that a "plus". The price suits us just fine and the delivery time is very acceptable. Also, we're informed of our order being received and again when it's shipped. A great company to do business with.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1618776 on Oct 01, 2009

I have recently been attempting to cut most dairy out of my diet, and though I get some calcium from other food sources, this supplement is great. it has everything a cal sup should have: vidamin D and magnesium (to aid in digestion)I think the only con for some people would be the very large size of the gel cap.

Now jFoods, Calcium & Magnesium/Vit D

Posted by Reviewer1333305 on Dec 28, 2009

I take one at night to help me fall asleep and get more calcium. Used to take 2 but it was way too much, I'd get groggy and have weird dreams. This brand works perfectly for me and excellent value.

What an amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer3068187 on Nov 26, 2009

I love this product because you get Calcium, magnesium, Vit D and zinc in one softgel and if I was purchasing separately I would be paying so much more. The softgels are large but easily swallowable. I sleep better and have less joint pain and I tend to get run down easily but I have felt very healthy taking this supplement and will definitely re-order. I love Iherb and consistently receive my orders within 2 days which is excellent

Great Calcium Magnesium Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I appreciate that NOW Calcium & Magnesium Softgels includes Vitamin D and Zinc and offers a truly balanced blend of essential minerals.

from norway

Posted by Reviewer1252691 on Feb 25, 2012

great! I dont have any calf cramps any more. I take 3 soft gels each morning.

Migraine relief

Posted by Reviewer1603849 on Sep 19, 2015

I've been taking this magnesium supplement daily for migraine prevention and I've noticed a pretty big reduction of them.