Good

Posted by Reviewer1228961 on Jul 14, 2010

My mum is taking it and she has found that it helps her staying away the bone ache.

from norway

Posted by Reviewer1252691 on Feb 25, 2012

great! I dont have any calf cramps any more. I take 3 soft gels each morning.

Gloria Hinton

Posted by Reviewer1287991 on Mar 11, 2008

I take this in conjunction with Strotium. I take the calcium at night to give a calming effect and the Strotium in the morning. Even though the capsules are on the big side, they are easy to go down. Because we need the D and the Magnesium to help assimilate the calcium, this is a great product bringing these essentials all together in one swallow!

Now jFoods, Calcium & Magnesium/Vit D

Posted by Reviewer1333305 on Dec 28, 2009

I take one at night to help me fall asleep and get more calcium. Used to take 2 but it was way too much, I'd get groggy and have weird dreams. This brand works perfectly for me and excellent value.

Now Foods, Calcium/Magnesium/Vit. D 240 softgels

Posted by Reviewer1365320 on Jan 09, 2009

My family has taken these softgels for a long time - comparing them to other brands that are not softgels... and those got stuck in the throat (not nice) where these have a tendency to slip right down. I consider that a "plus". The price suits us just fine and the delivery time is very acceptable. Also, we're informed of our order being received and again when it's shipped. A great company to do business with.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1618776 on Oct 01, 2009

I have recently been attempting to cut most dairy out of my diet, and though I get some calcium from other food sources, this supplement is great. it has everything a cal sup should have: vidamin D and magnesium (to aid in digestion)I think the only con for some people would be the very large size of the gel cap.

Migraine relief

Posted by Reviewer1603849 on Sep 19, 2015

I've been taking this magnesium supplement daily for migraine prevention and I've noticed a pretty big reduction of them.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1815993 on Aug 18, 2010

we use it at night time and it has been great. Combined with melatonin helps us to relax and go to sleep fast.

Very good product!

Posted by Mirael on Jun 20, 2014

Very good product, I am very pleased with me and my family.Since I use it I feel a significant change in sleep and feel much calm.Combine it with Now vitamin C-1000 morning one tablet at bedtime drink 2.I recommend it to everyone!

Good price!

Posted by lillanne on Jun 19, 2015

I have used this for a long time and think it is a good value for the money