Now Foods, Calcium & Magnesium, 240 Softgels

This one WORKS!!`

Posted by Reviewer3176477 From Missouri on Feb 25, 2009

I have used many different brands and combinations of Cal/Mag, but always come back to NOW's softgels. Seems I'm always looking for something better -in all my supplement choices, is the reason I even try others, but I'm not sure there is another better! This combo in softgel form really works to calm nerves and restless legs often in as little as 20 minutes! I'm at mid-life and I find that going too many days without this product and I am edgy and anxious, AND don't sleep well. I'm sold and will be careful to make sure I order the right form from now on. Capsules do not seem to work as well.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1618776 From New Mexico on Oct 01, 2009

I have recently been attempting to cut most dairy out of my diet, and though I get some calcium from other food sources, this supplement is great. it has everything a cal sup should have: vidamin D and magnesium (to aid in digestion)I think the only con for some people would be the very large size of the gel cap.

Great calcium supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2717733 From California on Dec 10, 2009

Finally a calcium, vitamin D, and magnesium in a softgel without alot of fillers!

Now jFoods, Calcium & Magnesium/Vit D

Posted by Reviewer1333305 From California on Dec 28, 2009

I take one at night to help me fall asleep and get more calcium. Used to take 2 but it was way too much, I'd get groggy and have weird dreams. This brand works perfectly for me and excellent value.

build your bones

Posted by Reviewer2011628 From Wisconsin on Feb 03, 2010

Thia product has helped alleviate the bone pain my wife has suffered due to osteoporosis.