Works great

Posted by TeriSatori on Aug 09, 2013

Keeping things moving along!

great!

Posted by 4820615622509281399 on Aug 09, 2013

great!

Great product.

Posted by 4901172925592064072 on Jul 26, 2013

Mainly taking this for my muscle cramps and muscle relaxation and it s been working great. Also comes with added calcium and zinc as extra. :)

알이 완전 커요

Posted by Reviewer1123628 on Jul 24, 2013

제가 여태까지 본 서양알약중에 최고 크기네요 ㅋㅋ 왠지 씹어삼켜야 할것같은 크기.. 아이허브 베스트에 꼽히는 네츄럴팩터스의 오메가3보다 큽니다. 아침엔 칼슘,저녁엔 철분 섭취하려구요. 철분이랑 칼슘 동시에 먹으면 효과떨어진데요

Posted by 4854764691158841652 on Jul 18, 2013

First subscribed by my family Dr

Posted by kiwikazza on Jul 13, 2013

These work a treat, great for bones and also works really well if take the 2 tablets each evening after your meal for intestinal (bowel) probe, even my 90yr old mother is now taking them regularly, thanks "Now"

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1000808 on Jul 06, 2013

Helps me to sleep in the evening, reduces my joint-slicking and keeps my bowels regular. Great product!

Very good!

Posted by SillaVanilla on Jun 28, 2013

I take Calcium because I'm allergic to milk products. The Softgels are big, but there about the same size as most Omega-3 capsules in Norway so they’re not unusually big. Very good value for money!

what a big Softgels..

Posted by 5168786669063842484 on Jun 25, 2013

I was bit shocked when i received the bottle- it was huge and so the pill too! it is cheap and effective- been hving it for 1 week,i take only one pill from Monday to Friday as i left this bottle in office.It is good i can feel my nails are stronger ,and that my main reason to purchase this supplement ,good price and effective!

Not well tolerated by a minority of consumers?

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on Jun 24, 2013

I can't seem to take these geltabs daily. I started to notice an outbreak of rough skin on my forehead after taking just one a day for several days. (Looked like acne but without pus or swelling, just grainy bumpy skin.) When I stopped taking the softgels, the skin problem went away.