Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2650081 on Nov 24, 2007

Only three capsules needed to equal 1000 mg. Contains the right type of Vitamin D, cholecalciferol, although could have a larger amount.

overlooked but important mineral.

Posted by Reviewer1217020 on Nov 23, 2010

Just started taking this recently.Magnesium is a very important mineral. It acts as a catalyst or pre-cursor to over 250 pprocesses in our body. A lack of it may cause many symptoms.For it to work effectively it needs the others like calcium and vit D. Now foods provides that complete formula in one softgel.Found iherb to be an excellent supplier.

Very large pill

Posted by Reviewer2080065 on Dec 03, 2009

This is a very very large pill. It is great to have Maginisuim, but is limited on Vitamin D.

Not so satisfied

Posted by 5184859562420550198 on May 22, 2016

The softgels are very big and hard to swallow. Also, we need to take 3 softgels as proposed. Next time, I won't reorder this one.

Stomach Pain 1st 2 weeks on NOW C & M

Posted by TheBuzz on Aug 07, 2016

I began taking 2 a day and developed sharp stomach pain and constipation. I cut back to one a day and I no longer have those issues. I am hoping to work up to 2 a day than 3 as recommended.

Hard on my stomach

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on Aug 18, 2010

I had stomach pains the next morning, but most calcium does this to me. I would love to find a gentle calcium supplement.

Not happy.

Posted by Reviewer1065082 on Aug 26, 2010

I am actually very unhappy with this product, as well as the customer service that I've received. I sent an email to NOw Foods complaining about this product and the foul odor it had, as well as requested a replacement bottle and have not heard a single reply. I am likely to not order this again.

Calcium&Magnesium Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2119541 on Nov 30, 2010

Too large tablet and very hard to swallow, Gives heartburn

Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2828378 on Nov 05, 2010

These are huge and you have to take three a day! I will end up not taking them.

Gives me headaches

Posted by Reviewer1913264 on Mar 13, 2010

I took 2 of these pills before bed, 2 nights in a row, and woke up after 6 hours with a headache both mornings. Took a 500mg Tums tablet 4 nights in a row and woke up after 8 hours with no headache.