Hard on my stomach

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on Aug 18, 2010

I had stomach pains the next morning, but most calcium does this to me. I would love to find a gentle calcium supplement.

Not happy.

Posted by Reviewer1065082 on Aug 26, 2010

I am actually very unhappy with this product, as well as the customer service that I've received. I sent an email to NOw Foods complaining about this product and the foul odor it had, as well as requested a replacement bottle and have not heard a single reply. I am likely to not order this again.

Calcium&Magnesium Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2119541 on Nov 30, 2010

Too large tablet and very hard to swallow, Gives heartburn

Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2828378 on Nov 05, 2010

These are huge and you have to take three a day! I will end up not taking them.

Gives me headaches

Posted by Reviewer1913264 on Mar 13, 2010

I took 2 of these pills before bed, 2 nights in a row, and woke up after 6 hours with a headache both mornings. Took a 500mg Tums tablet 4 nights in a row and woke up after 8 hours with no headache.

Almost expired products received

Posted by Reviewer1244929 on Nov 27, 2008

I bought two bottles of this item from iHerb and received them with anger as it was only another few months before the products would be expired!!

Calcium softgels

Posted by Reviewer2576100 on Dec 17, 2007

Gave me a stomach ache.

The capsules are HUGE!

Posted by Reviewer1778262 on Feb 02, 2008

These gelatin capsules are huge and feel heavy as if there is a great deal of gelatin. They are hard to swallow and I find it hard to take pills that are such a displeasure. My body simply forgets to do it.

Easy to swallow, helps sleep through the night.

Posted by Reviewer3067509 on May 16, 2009

333 mg of calcium per each with magnesium means one with each meal and one before bed meet all calcium needs with easy to swallow soft gels and better bones and sleep.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Jul 16, 2009

Over the last 10 years I have had a problem with getting neck kinks easily from sleep, and a year ago I had a neck injury in an auto accident. I had been using Nature's Life for a long time. As long as I took CalMag every day I would not get a kink. When they changed their formula a couple years ago, it became less effective so I went on the market for a new CalMag. Country Life did not work at all and when I tried NOW I had a lapse in pain from my injury, but after taking it a few weeks it seemed to kick in. I've been taking it for several months now and no flair ups or neck kinks. I give it a four because it's doesn't seem quite as potent as the former brand but it does the trick so I am happy and will stick with it. Also, while I like the gel caps, they are big and you have to take three.