July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Calcium & Magnesium, 240 Softgels

Dr's order

Posted by Reviewer1030823 on Jan 10, 2011

I started taking these about a month ago, and my hair skin and nails are looking fab!!

Great Calcuim Softgels!

Posted by Reviewer2208605 on Mar 19, 2008

I am very happy with this product. 1.) It contains other vitamins and minerals known to work with calcium for bone and muscle strength. 2.) It comes in a softgel for better absorption. 3.) The price is reasonable. This is exactly what I was looking for in a calcium supplement! Thanks Now Foods & I-Herb!!!

Gloria Hinton

Posted by Reviewer1287991 on Mar 11, 2008

I take this in conjunction with Strotium. I take the calcium at night to give a calming effect and the Strotium in the morning. Even though the capsules are on the big side, they are easy to go down. Because we need the D and the Magnesium to help assimilate the calcium, this is a great product bringing these essentials all together in one swallow!

Now jFoods, Calcium & Magnesium/Vit D

Posted by Reviewer1333305 on Dec 28, 2009

I take one at night to help me fall asleep and get more calcium. Used to take 2 but it was way too much, I'd get groggy and have weird dreams. This brand works perfectly for me and excellent value.

build your bones

Posted by Reviewer2011628 on Feb 03, 2010

Thia product has helped alleviate the bone pain my wife has suffered due to osteoporosis.