Gives me headaches

Posted by Reviewer1913264 on Mar 13, 2010

I took 2 of these pills before bed, 2 nights in a row, and woke up after 6 hours with a headache both mornings. Took a 500mg Tums tablet 4 nights in a row and woke up after 8 hours with no headache.

Almost expired products received

Posted by Reviewer1244929 on Nov 27, 2008

I bought two bottles of this item from iHerb and received them with anger as it was only another few months before the products would be expired!!

Calcium softgels

Posted by Reviewer2576100 on Dec 17, 2007

Gave me a stomach ache.

The capsules are HUGE!

Posted by Reviewer1778262 on Feb 02, 2008

These gelatin capsules are huge and feel heavy as if there is a great deal of gelatin. They are hard to swallow and I find it hard to take pills that are such a displeasure. My body simply forgets to do it.

Easy to swallow, helps sleep through the night.

Posted by Reviewer3067509 on May 16, 2009

333 mg of calcium per each with magnesium means one with each meal and one before bed meet all calcium needs with easy to swallow soft gels and better bones and sleep.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Jul 16, 2009

Over the last 10 years I have had a problem with getting neck kinks easily from sleep, and a year ago I had a neck injury in an auto accident. I had been using Nature's Life for a long time. As long as I took CalMag every day I would not get a kink. When they changed their formula a couple years ago, it became less effective so I went on the market for a new CalMag. Country Life did not work at all and when I tried NOW I had a lapse in pain from my injury, but after taking it a few weeks it seemed to kick in. I've been taking it for several months now and no flair ups or neck kinks. I give it a four because it's doesn't seem quite as potent as the former brand but it does the trick so I am happy and will stick with it. Also, while I like the gel caps, they are big and you have to take three.

excellant

Posted by Reviewer1283445 on Nov 30, 2008

It works immediately. You start feeling your bone strengthening within a week.

Peaceful Slumber & Better Bones

Posted by cot477 on Feb 23, 2010

This combo was recommended as a before bedtime supplement to bring on relaxation. I've tried everything and this does the trick. From the very first night I slept soundly and started having pleasant dreams instead of nightmares - hoorah! And getting needed calcium is a bonus. Love it! Oh, it took some courage to swallow the dose of 3 giant horse pills each night, but you get used to it and they slide down pretty easily with water.

it's good

Posted by Reviewer3048423 on Apr 24, 2008

it's good

除了有點大顆之外沒什麼要挑剔的了

Posted by ivykao on May 25, 2016

因為有喝咖啡的習慣會引響鈣質,聽醫師說年紀大臉垮不只是膠原蛋白的流失,還有臉上的骨質流失也有關,嚇的我趕快補一補,服用後發現生理期也比較順,才知道缺鈣和缺脂肪的女生容易生理期不舒服,女生要多注意鈣質補充,骨質如果一旦流失是回不來的!!!尤其女性特別容易流失,要注意。