Easy to swallow, helps sleep through the night.

Posted by Reviewer3067509 on May 16, 2009

333 mg of calcium per each with magnesium means one with each meal and one before bed meet all calcium needs with easy to swallow soft gels and better bones and sleep.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Jul 16, 2009

Over the last 10 years I have had a problem with getting neck kinks easily from sleep, and a year ago I had a neck injury in an auto accident. I had been using Nature's Life for a long time. As long as I took CalMag every day I would not get a kink. When they changed their formula a couple years ago, it became less effective so I went on the market for a new CalMag. Country Life did not work at all and when I tried NOW I had a lapse in pain from my injury, but after taking it a few weeks it seemed to kick in. I've been taking it for several months now and no flair ups or neck kinks. I give it a four because it's doesn't seem quite as potent as the former brand but it does the trick so I am happy and will stick with it. Also, while I like the gel caps, they are big and you have to take three.

excellant

Posted by Reviewer1283445 on Nov 30, 2008

It works immediately. You start feeling your bone strengthening within a week.

Peaceful Slumber & Better Bones

Posted by cot477 on Feb 23, 2010

This combo was recommended as a before bedtime supplement to bring on relaxation. I've tried everything and this does the trick. From the very first night I slept soundly and started having pleasant dreams instead of nightmares - hoorah! And getting needed calcium is a bonus. Love it! Oh, it took some courage to swallow the dose of 3 giant horse pills each night, but you get used to it and they slide down pretty easily with water.

it's good

Posted by Reviewer3048423 on Apr 24, 2008

it's good

除了有點大顆之外沒什麼要挑剔的了

Posted by ivykao on May 25, 2016

因為有喝咖啡的習慣會引響鈣質,聽醫師說年紀大臉垮不只是膠原蛋白的流失,還有臉上的骨質流失也有關,嚇的我趕快補一補,服用後發現生理期也比較順,才知道缺鈣和缺脂肪的女生容易生理期不舒服,女生要多注意鈣質補充,骨質如果一旦流失是回不來的!!!尤其女性特別容易流失,要注意。

Outstanding product!

Posted by Reviewer3263036 on Nov 13, 2009

I have very slow kidney function. Even with proper diet, and a healthy lifestyle I have a real problem with water retention. I've been taking this product for several weeks now and love the results. I noticed the results within 48 hours of starting this product...and they stay consistent. I also have severe degenerative disk disease, and adding the great absorption combination of the calcium citrate and magnesium is helping too. Can't go wrong here. Buy it...you'll like it!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2526314 on Feb 13, 2009

notice a difference compared to other brands

CALCIUM & MAGNESIUM

Posted by Reviewer3153830 on Feb 24, 2009

GOOD PRODUCT AT GOOD PRICE.. ;-)

Good Basic

Posted by Reviewer3029254 on Mar 23, 2009

Good basic formula, wouldn't be without it.