Perfect Duo

Posted by Reviewer3313462 on Apr 23, 2009

I love this product although I have found that the plain magnesium mixes much better than this duo. I use the plain and supplement with tablets of calcium citrate although I have to pay a higher price. My suggestion is to disolve this in hot water with lemon and stevia and drink right before bedtime! It works! and..by the way excellent for stool softening.

Great help with anxiety levels

Posted by Reviewer2721150 on Jul 14, 2009

I suffer from severe anxiety and have done for over 15 years. The calcium and magnesium together has a significant calming effect. This together with B vitamins is something that is a must for huge relief from anxiety and stress - It is a must have!

Marvellous--Tastes great in concentrated, icy juice

Posted by Reviewer3226516 on Sep 18, 2008

I researched various calcium/magnesium products in detail and decided to get this one due to high absorbability, chemical composition, and price. I found the perfect way to take this without having the problem of an undissolved, gritty, unpleasant residue. I stir one heaping teaspoon into ca. 1/2 cup of concentrated juice. Frozen juice tastes even better. It makes a thick, icy, tangy slush that tastes like a dessert. It is best to take this at lunch or dinner because the vitamin D requires a little fat to be utilized. Great Product!

Calcium & Magnesium powder

Posted by Reviewer1568906 on Sep 11, 2009

This product is very good. I've used another powder calcium/magnesium product that is in a smaller container so I tried this one instead. Here is the best way I learned from the other product to take this. Take 4 ounces of hot water and mix the dose amount in the hot water and stir really good. There is basically no taste....if you like you can add an ounce or two of juice but there really isn't any taste and I like this product very much. It does act as a good stool softener. I do take an additional calcium pill to be sure and get the amount of calcium for daily needs but none of the calcium magnesium products seems to have enough of the daily calcium need.

recommend

Posted by helpbartus on Mar 10, 2011

very good product-would recommend

Second Order

Posted by Reviewer1281263 on Jun 16, 2011

Without this product I get heart palpitations and crazy legs! I used to use a very expensive all magnesium product I'd buy from my local health food store in Australia ($35-40) this is very good and much less.

Won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer2720007 on Dec 08, 2010

doesn't dissolve the greatest. You have to keep stirring it while you drink it. It could have a better taste also.

Didn't Dissolve

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on May 03, 2010

I love NOW products and had high hopes for this one but was terribly disappointed. Although I tried dissolving it in hot water, it remained chalky. If it won't dissolve in hot water, I can hardly expect it to assimilate inside my body. No, I prefer Peter Gillams CalMag powder, which dissolves instantly and works well.

Now Foods, Calcium & Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer3005055 on Jan 22, 2009

Very sour.

Yuck!

Posted by Reviewer1675634 on Feb 19, 2009

I don't like this product at all. It is very hard to make it all dissolve in liquid and always leaves a gritty sludge at the bottom of the glass. The taste grosses me out too.