Love this

Posted by Reviewer1771883 on Jul 13, 2011

Have done so much research on this supplement. Didn't want calcium gluconate because of the possible kidney stone side effect. Searched high and low for cal/mag "citrate". Also wanted it without the stearic acid and magnesium steaate fillers. love it because nothing else is added. Taste is kinda like sour candy.Should be taken on empty stomach. Will tolerate it because there's no unwanted additives.

100% pure, gotta like that

Posted by Reviewer2561619 on Mar 04, 2009

I love that it has no other ingredients than Calcium, MAgnesium and Vitamine D. The taste is indeed not so good, but just eat something you like right after and its ok. Plus if you stir it good with water, it will leave something in the glass, but not a big portion, plus you can stir again with some more water.

Almost instant relief for restless legs.

Posted by Reviewer2616104 on May 18, 2011

I suffer a lot from restless legs and this powder dissolved into water provides almost instant relief and allows me to get a good night's sleep.

The calcium sticks to my bones better with the magnesium.

Posted by Reviewer1629345 on Jul 06, 2011

Recent blood work revealed that switching to the Calcium with magnesium help the calcium stay in my system.

Ms

Posted by Reviewer2418626 on May 12, 2008

Taste horrible and leaves about 1/2 of it in the bottom of the glass, like concrete. won't buy again

The worst calcium & magnesium powder I have buy.

Posted by Reviewer1097822 on Oct 24, 2008

I have used other brand calcium & magnesium powder,other brand powder over 80% dissolve but this NowFoods calcium & magnesium only about 20% dissolve leaving most of the powder at the bottom of the glass. I only drink one time. I will not purchase again. And I will black list of this product.

Bone benefit

Posted by Reviewer1183826 on Nov 29, 2011

Good value bone booster.

Whiners

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Sep 23, 2009

I take it with my Now Foods Vit C Complex powder or the Twinlab C powder/formula. I just spoon a heaping teaspoon of the C followed with a quarter to a third teaspoon of the Cal/Mag/D right on my tongue together, yeah it's a mouthful, but I always have some water ready and just wash it down. It does have a slight exothermic effect (as mention by another reviewer), doesn't bother me though.

very happy, thank you

Posted by Reviewer1367567 on Nov 15, 2011

very happy, thank you

best price and quality

Posted by Reviewer1439555 on Jun 30, 2013

good price and quality product! i can recommend it! use it for years.